VIDEO OF THE NOW

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Underachievers Please Try Harder

 Alright, ...well, let me explain how this crazy blog post came to be.  I had a few ideas buzzing around my head for some time now...  But they would involve some research, and study, and effort,...ya know...WORK....And I was kind of in the doldrums.  But I really wanted to belch out a quick entry.  So, I thought I would share with you fine citizens of the world, 2 nifty cartoons that I found, dealing with this issue of melancholia, which we all from time to time must face.  Without further ado, here are the cartoons...and then we will play ourselves out with the song of the day:


uhh, courtesy of catsthattalk.tumblr.com...nice job
Ahhh, well that's a cat that really cares about his friend, isn't it?  Sometimes, we just want to be sad...and that's ok.


the legendary Charlie Brown, created by Charles M. Schulz
Now here's the man I indentify with the most...Charlie Brown.  Here's a totally random question:  Does anyone know why Charlie Brown is bald??


And, welp you can imagine what song Chuck may have been listening to.  Perhaps, it was our song of the day by Camera Obscura "Books Written for Girls."  Which, you can listen to by clickin' on the peechur above...


Or, if that don't work for ya...watch the vid below:







Or, for the love of God if for some reason that gets taken down....


Here is a live performance...



yah,  okk... and here are the lyrics...


You can compliment me on the style of my hair
Give me marks out of ten for the clothes I wear
You probably thought I had more upstairs
I disappoint you, I can see through your perfect smile
He likes to read books written for girls
Prides himself on being a man of the world
It's in the darkest places he gets his thrills
He will disappoint you, if you see through his perfect smile
Chorus
I think separation is ok
You're no star to guide me anyway
You only wanted me to play the fool
Play by your rule
Now my door has swollen from the rain
God knows we'll never see her face again
People get shattered in many ways
They can disappoint you if you see through their perfect smiles
Chorus
I think separation is ok
You're no star to guide me anyway
You only wanted me to play the fool
Play by your rule



Welpers, aight kids...that will end yet another thrilling adventure through the blogosphere.  Once again...God bless you, and thank you for your support.  see also:Funguzz Vizzion: Hayley Williams: The Best Pics of Hayley Williams on all of t




My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>