VIDEO OF THE NOW

Friday, May 24, 2013

Diary of the Sad Cats, Return of the Dax Flame, and the Booing of the Bieber (PLUS unsent letters to "Weird" Al Yankovic, the age old question "Is Greg Onision Hitler?", AND discussion of Steven Universe)

brand newly invented Neil deGrasse Tyson "WATCH OUT!  WE GOT A BADASS OVER HERE!" / "Bunheads" hair pulling gif (also see:  Bunheads:  Hair Pulling Scene)


Today's post is totally badass. Not only will we discuss the return of Dax Flame, but there will also be cameo appearances by Darth Vader and Hitler.  (Not that those three individuals belong in the same sentence together, but as Lord Throckmorton Fungusleaves would say... that is neither here, nor there.)


So, it came to pass, that a very long time ago, I sent a letter to "Weird" Al Yankovic  attempting to communicate the dire need for him to "dirty up" his image, and to do it quickly and in a very devastating manner.  Needless to say, Al did not heed my advice.  Either that, or I just forgot to mail him the letter...  but in any event, Yankovic's career headed towards a consistently steady downward slope.  He never again attained the pinnacles of mega-fame which he enjoyed in the early 1980s.









Luckily, youtube legend Dax Flame seems to be escaping the tentacles of this trap "Weird" Al became ensnared in... first with his participation in the raunchy "Project X"...






Dax Flame "Hobo Etiquette"


...and NOW with his appearance in "Hobo Etiquette"- a brief and, insensitive look into the lives of America's homeless.  (SEE:  Dax Flame "Hobo Etiquette" -- Very Animated People -- YouTube Comedy Week)


That's not even all that's going on in the world.  (Most of what I am mentioning is going to be thoroughly covered in this week's episode of "Current Events Rodeo Round-Up". this time hosted by Jake Brickhead.  So, don't even think about going anywhere.)





the "First World Cat Problems" meme (via Buzzfeed)


There is a delightful new video that is going viral called Sad Cat Diary (which is based on the "First World Cat Problems" meme)...which Brickhead will review for you, and you're gonna love it.







brand newly created Justin Bieber meme  (SEE:  Justin Bieber wants to be "taken seriously" at Billboard Music Awards (Rango characters react) on my very own youtube channel)



Also, in this latest edition of "The Round-Up", Jake will discuss this problem Justin Bieber has of always getting booed wherever he goes (such as happened at the Billboard Music Awards.)


Welp, enough of my mindless chuntering.  Here is the latest episode of "Current Events Rodeo Round-Up" hosted by Jake Brickhead.  Enjoy.
 
UPDATE 12/18/2014 :  I have since put that video on PRIVATE for reasons.  However, you can watch Wilford Fugus' REVIEW of all Taylor Swift SHAKE IT OFF parodies instead if you like...











And with that...  we are not even close to being done.  Lord Throckmorton Fungusleaves may be down, but he is certainly not out.  He weighs in on the continuing saga of Greg Onision in his latest video.

NOT Greg Onision (This is Shane Dawson, who Lord Fungusleaves believes is a "very bizarre and disturbing young man.")


Alright, I must also do my job and give you the necessary background information before you can truly absorb Lord Throckmorton's report.  So here it is...  It seems that everyone is comparing youtube personality Greg Onision to Adolph Hitler because Greg is censoring comments on his youtube channels.  This really pissed me off as well, so I had to put a comment on other youtube personality MrRepzion's channel complaining about it.  (If this all seems very confusing you might want to check out my article The Heroic High Schooler, the Farting Copper, the Hating of the Kittens, the Stalking of the Onision, and the Slapping of the Mom..)




Let me reiterate that I was a bit angry at the time I wrote it, so I might have been a tad rash with my statements.  I am still feeling like I can not impart a truly unbiased opinion, so instead I will let Lord Throckmorton Fungusleaves answer the age old question...










Sorry, but we still aren't done.  I want to tell you about the exciting new showgram coming to a T.V. set near you....


It's called "Steven Universe."





I am kind of blathering on forever, in this entry (I am...right?),  so if you want more info on the series, just go to the description of the video I am posting below.


This video contains the catch phrase from "Steven Universe" that is sweeping the nation like an atomic Swifter Picker Upper...  "Why are you such a buttface?" (and not to mention it is on my very own youtube channel)...







Ok, then.  We are finally finished.  But don't worry.  I shall see you all again very soon.


"SOON." stalker sloth meme (found on the internets)


Once again, God bless you all...  and please remember to support your local zoo.


Stay classy, Chicago!

My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>