VIDEO OF THE NOW

Friday, May 3, 2013

Steven Spielberg does "Obama", Chucky C. Chuckles does "Omelette", Captain Picard does "Australia in 2 Minutes" (PLUS Jimmy Tatro, Giorgio Tsoukalos, Uter Zorker, & SONG OF THE DAY!)

"GET IN THE CAR!  No time to explain." meme  (starring cat)


Welp, you crazy kids...hold on to your potatoes, because you are about to be taken for quite a ride!  I have quite a few exciting things to tell you about, soooo... where can we start?  Oh, how about with...THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!

Anywho, you probably have heard about the short film made by Steven Spielberg for the 2013 White House Correspondents Dinner entitled "Obama."  (SEE Steven Spielberg's "Obama")

But many of you probably have not heard about the short parody of Steven Spielberg's "Obama" which was made by ME on my very own youtube channel...




"DEAL WITH IT." meme/gif starring the legendary karate kicking Black Belt Jones (and made by me)




So, guess what?  You're going to hear about that right now, so...  DEAL WITH IT.  (Sorry to sound bossy.  I had to work in "Deal with it." somehow, or that gif up there wouldn't make much sense.)



Without further ado, I present to you Steven Spielberg's "Obama" PART 2 (ft. Black Belt Jones)...







But that's not all I've been up to either.  In collaboration with JimmyFungus.com's very own Chucky C. Chuckles (the self-proclaimed "worst comedian in the world"), we are bringing to you, yet another exciting episode of FOREVER ALONE THEATER...


in the latest episode of FOREVER ALONE THEATER Chucky C. chuckles discusses the short film "Omelette"


In this exciting episode, Chucky reviews the wonderful animated short "Omelette" by Madeline Sharafian ...






Okily dokily, now that you are done watching the entire 2nd episode of FOREVER ALONE THEATER (If you didn't bother to watch it, quite frankly you are dead to me.  Kindly show yourself the door.)...  you know that Chucky, in his unbounded bitterness, rudely spoiled the ending to Jimmy Tatro's latest video "THAT High Guy."
 

The Ending of "THAT High Guy"...






To speak frankly, this "unbounded bitterness" is a result of the endless avalanche of senselessly mean, and pointlessly brutal feedback we have been getting from the various peanut galleries at the youtube.



"HATERS GONNA HATE.  YES.  YES WE WILL"  meme starring Joaquin Phoenix of "Gladiator" (found on the internets)


However, I briefly had a pleasant surprise yesterday, as I discovered all of my down votes had somehow magically turned into up votes.  It was not some kind of miracle though.  The same thing had happened to every video at youtube.

For some reason, it made me feel a little bit better for awhile... but now the problem seems to be fixed, so... yeah... whatever.







Captain Picard double facepalm gif
In other exciting news at youtube.com/jimmyfungus,  I made a reaction video to the ever growing in popularity "Australia in 2 Minutes."  SEE:  Australia in 2 Minutes:  Reaction by Captain Picard








Giorgio Tsoukalos artwork is featured in this "FEELS" meme (created by an unknown genius)

And my fascination with ancient aliens expert Giorgio A. Tsoukalos continues, as I strove to create a better version of him saying "Is such a thing even possible?  Yes it is."  SEE:  "Is such a thing even possible?" asks Giorgio Tsoukalos (BEST VERSION)








Uter Zorker:  "Don't make me run!  I'm full of chocolate!" animated gif

And as always, I keep trying to help people.  I thought that many of you folks out there on the internets were probably saying to yourselves, "Why is it so hard to find a short clip of Uter Zorker, the plump German exchange student on The Simpsons, furiously running from Homer while simultaneously bellowing Don't make me run!  I'm full of chocolate! ???"  Well, thanks to my efforts you can stop asking yourself that question.  SEE:  "Don't make me run!  I'm full of chocolate!" Uter Zorker (The Simpsons)





And finally, I know we haven't had a SONG OF THE DAY for awhile but these two (Lennon and Maisy Stella) are just so good, I had to resurrect this dying segment to tell you about them.


So last, but certainly not least, here are Lennon and Maisy Stella with their cover version of "Ho Hey" (by the Lumineers)...





Once again, God bless you all, and please remember to support your local zoo.


Stay classy, Chicago!


My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>