VIDEO OF THE NOW

Friday, March 28, 2014

The Internet Attacks "Nice Guys" and Adventure Time Attacks "Bronies" (ALSO: Grumpy Old Men and Frightened Bunnies)

Garbage Pail Kids fart gif


Hello again, true believers.  There is something rotten on the internets.  Yes.  Something stinks to high heaven and for once it's not me.

Usually, the only place I can turn to for any solace whatsoever, to escape the endless pain and misery which is my everyday life, IS The Internets.  But now I can not even count on that anymore.  I signed onto the internets the other day and felt like I had taken a wrong turn into a bad neighborhood where I was not welcome at all.





YOU CAME TO THE WRONG NEIGHBORHOOD MOTHERF*CKERS meme



And who is behind this but none other than the cool and beautiful people.  THESE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE ON THE INTERNETS TO BEGIN WITH BECAUSE THEY HAVE LIVES!




Here...  Let me show you what I'm talking about.  Check this out:  Adventure time sums up the “nice guy” trope in a nutshell


Adventure Time evidently has subliminal messages attacking "nice guys" and bronies in their showgram


Now,  I thought the writers of Adventure Time were just poking fun at this particular character in this scene, but apparently there is an underlying deep meaning that I missed.  It appears some people think that Adventure Time is waging a secret subliminal propaganda campaign against not only "nice guys", but they also have dragged the "bronies" into this.  (I would especially like to hear what Mark of http://theramblingperson.com has to say about THAT!)


But it's not just happening on tumblr and the Cartoon Network,  but there is also a growing anti-"nice guy" movement at youtube.  Just watch this video by this whathisface vloggerr guy the1janitor  You're Probably Not Really a Nice Guy...or don't waste your time watching it, if you have better things to do, because I will just tell you about it...



the1janitor vs.  Cookie Monster


The1janitor posted this video some time ago actually, but since then it has gone viral, and has spread all over the internets like the bubonic plague.  It's a somewhat rambling commentary, but basically the gist of the1janitor's argument is that "nice guys" are only "nice" because they are filled with insecurity and self-doubt, and they are trying to bribe people to be nice back to them through their kind acts because that is the only hope their lame asses have of ever getting any friends.  So, they are not really "nice guys", they are a$$holes...  according to him.




I'll just leave this right here


But you know what really grinds my gears?   Not only do these cool folks have to to take a dump on "nice guys" (who always finish last anyway),  but they have to actually go through the trouble of turning it into an actual movement, creating videos and gifs, and spreading them around and making them go viral all across the interwebs.  I mean, seriously, do these people have nothing better to do with their damn time??  I mean COME ON!!

I tell ya what...   this really rustles my jimmies like they haven't been rustled in awhile.


NOBODY RUSTLES MY JIMMYCHANGAS  (this was sent to me by Alina at http://twitter.com/livefastbealina) and created by an unknown genius)




Okay, enough about nice guys, let's talk about grumpy old men.  (If that wasn't a perfect segue I don't know what is.)


brand new Wilford Brimley meme: "YOU'VE JUST BEEN BRIMLEYED"


It's a long story, but somehow I stumbled upon an interview with legendary actor Klaus Kinski (who starred in the classic motion picture AGUIRRE, THE WRATH OF GOD).  So if you are a "nice guy" and want to learn how to stop doing that before you get rounded up and thrown in a concentration camp by this new movement, then you can see a perfect display of not being a nice guy in this video here:  Klaus Kinski Interview and Tantrum in the Park.

In fact, I even made this gif for you, if you are too busy to watch the video.  (It's about time someone made some Klaus Kinski gifs already, dontcha think?)


Klaus Kinski scares bunnies gif

But wait, it get's better!  Wilford Brimley is also going to give us a course in how to live the gangsta lifestyle with his big hit "Ice Ice Brimely" posted by Longarm0malley at youtube.  Play us out, Wilford!







Once again, thank you, and please remember support your local zoo...



bunny rabbit eating a leaf gif (via the internets)


Stay classy, Chicago!

My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>