VIDEO OF THE NOW

Friday, July 10, 2015

Ariana Grande in Deep Doo Doo After Saying "I HATE AMERICA" in a Donut Shop (Wilford Fungus and Gossip Goat React)

Ariana Grande thinks America sucks??

Something horrible has happened, and it is even worse than "Kick a Ginger Day"...


Aaron Mishkin



Ariana Grande opened up her big mouth in a donut shop, and it wasn't to sample the vanilla long-johns, it was to do something a whole lot worse...


Ariana Grande: I HATE AMERICA


This is career suicide that makes Kanye West snatching the microphone from Taylor Swift look like... well..  not that bad...


See this revolting development in it's full horror down below...





I don't know what Ari can do at this point really...





Maybe she can say she meant the band America, but I don't think that's gonna fly...




If that doesn't work, I suppose there are worse fates than performing at Showbiz Pizza Place for the rest of her life...




Turning to the spiritual realm,  a new video from Jason Headley is the perfect ying to the yang of the Shia LaBeouf motivational craze...





See what I am talking about below...





All of this and much more is  covered in the latest episode of WILFORD FUNGUS FOR AMERICA...





Once again, God bless you all...




and thank you for your support!

My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>