VIDEO OF THE NOW

Friday, July 17, 2015

Disturbing Subliminal Messages Discovered in New Justin Bieber Video (also discussed: Is #TrumpYourCat a Diabolical Conspiracy? & Jared Leto's Portrayal of the Joker in "Suicide Squad")

secret subliminal messages in "Where Are U Now" Justin Bieber video

Well kids, I'm as shocked as you are, but it appears this new Justin Bieber video is not as innocent as it seems...






Well, I won't get too deeply into that yet, as my head is spinning with all the crazy stuff that's been going on of late...








I was almost overwhelmed by all the feels I was feeling, but I decided to stop being a wimp and post this week at all costs...


Spiderman has the feels




There are so many things going on..  like #TrumpYourCat...


this poor cat has been Trumped #TrumpYourCat


I mean you think Donald Trump is behind this thing or what?



And the new "Suicide Squad" (starring Jared Leto as The Joker) trailer was also released...





This and other exciting topics are discussed in this week's exciting episode of RANT-O-VISION...!








THAT'S ENOUGH INTERNET FOR TODAY cat meme




Thank you, and good night.


My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>