VIDEO OF THE NOW

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hitler Humor

Well, kids, now for something completely different. Time to enjoy (enjoy???) some classic comedy from the most despicably evil, and vile despot to ever walk the face of God's green earth. That's right! It's time for Hitler humor!! So let's sit back and chortle to some hilarious Third Reich riotousness...

The first funny is provided by a website called www.VAdriven.com, and involves some silliness with subtitles using some footage from the German movie "Downfall: Hitler and the End of the Third Reich." And be honest, is there really anything on earth that is funnier than subtitles? (WARNING: OCCASIONAL FOUL LANGUAGE!!!!!!)



Hmmmm, kind of reminds me of a few bosses I've had too.

Our next little bit is the brainchild of the comedy troupe/gangsta rappers known as the Whitest Kids U Know. You can find out more about them at http://fuse.tv/index.php or www.whitestkids.com. When I first discovered these guys, I thought to myself, "What a brilliant idea!" I mean people like Paul Rodriguez and J.J. Walker have had long illustrious careers pointing out their "ethinicity", it's about time white kids get in on the act too! I kid, I kid... But seriously, here is what all the commotion is about; it's called "Hitler Rap."



I especially like the way Hitler's skin looks so pale, and he looks so very, very angry...driving down the street in his fancy car.


My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>