VIDEO OF THE NOW

Thursday, April 10, 2008

"There Will Be Blood": Milkshake Scene


"There Will Be Blood" features perhaps the greatest acting performance of all time by the extraordinary Daniel Day-Lewis. Day-Lewis single handedly turns this film into a modern masterpiece; you can put him right along side and perhaps even above the greatest actors of all time (Jack Nicholson, Marlon Brando, Laurence Olivier etc.). The closing scene is already fast becoming legendary, rivaling and exceeding performances by the other leading actors of our generation. "I drink your milkshake! I drink it up!" will be a line that we will hear quoted and repeated more times than one can count.

"Drainage! Drainage, Eli! You boy! Drained dry! If you have a milkshake and I have a milkshake and I have a straw and my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I drink your milkshake! I drink it up!"

posted by mikecarano at youtube:


---Spoofs of the Milkshake Speech---


Here are the Smosh and SNL versions, and the funniest youtube parodies of the milkshake scene I could find:Video - Milkshakes - Saturday Night Live, TV
Smosh - There Will Be Pokemon
SNL skit; I drink your milkshake
There Will Be Blood: I drink your milkshake!
There Will Be Blood - Milkshake Scene
There Will Be Blood - Bowling for Eli
There Will Be Blood - "Grimace Will Drink Your Milkshake!"
Brandon Hardesty "There Will Be Blood" Jimmy Kimmel Live
Arnold Schwarzenegger in Oscar-nominate d THERE WILL BE BLOOD
I drink your milkshake... with the longest straw EVER.
I Drink Your Milkshake!
I drink your milkshake!

My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>