VIDEO OF THE NOW

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Jimmy Fungus is Tagged, PLUS...first ever episode of GREAT UNDISCOVERED GENIUSES OF MANKIND

coppercab,...just because
Oh sweet Jesus in a dump truck, it appears I've been "tagged."  Well, I guess it's kind of an honor.  Only like jury duty, but the fun kind...whatever that means.  Ok, here is who done it...dopdavid ,  in this entry here !Common Sense(An Anarchists Diary!): On a lighter note, 11 questions tag in this blog here !Common Sense(An Anarchists Diary!) . 

The first time I ever heard of this "tagging" concept was about 4 years ago (yes, before most of you reading this now were even born) at a little site called youtube....anyone heard of it?  Anywho, this helps me tie in nicely the subject of our first ever episode of...





 GREAT UNDISCOVERED GENIUSES OF MANKIND


Today's GREAT UNDISCOVERED GENIUS OF MANKIND is Lord Picklejar a "profound horror", "one of the most ancient and terrible demons of Hell" who is responsible for the invention of youtube, and created most of the internets for that matter.  Some poor misguided soul made the mistake of "tagging" him back in 2008.  Here is his furious response:






Long story short, Lord Picklejar is a true mastermind of the highest order, an absolute genius of the utmost caliber...  he is suffice it to say....

"Brilliant!"



Lest you think I forgot...oh yeah...I was tagged...ok,ok,ok...  the good thing about being tagged is it is like the chicken pox, once you get tagged you can't get tagged again...ok, so no one else gets to tag me now!


The rules are:

  1. Put the rules of this Tag on your blog.
  2. Everyone tagged should tell 11 things about themselves, answer the 11 questions asked by the person who tagged you, tag 11 other people and ask them 11 different questions.
  3. Let the people whom you tagged know you've done so.
  4. Don't tag anyone who's been tagged before.
  5. Really do tag 11 others, and don't go all "if you want to, take this tag".

So now I have to say 11 random things about me?

 1.  I drink a lot of diet pepsi.
 2.  I can't get through a single day of my life without excedrin migraine tablets.
 3.  I eat at Taco Bell a lot.
 4.  I work for the most evil corporation on earth.
 5.  I play the geetar.
 6.  I don't like to talk about myself.
 7.  I have trouble thinking of 11 random things.
 8.  This is giving me a headache.
 9.  I have only voted once in my life.
10.  Paul McCartney is my favorite member of the Beatles.
11. I used to be a diehard Cubs fan, but now I don't really care anymore.

And here are the 11 questions I am supposed to answer:

  1. black, white, red, blue, or yellow? black
  2. cigarette or joint?  Jesus told me He doesn't want me to smoke.
  3. beers or bottle?  Jesus said I can only drink on New Year's Eve, and then ONLY if I have the night off from work, which never happens. 
  4. which is most important: sex, money, or power? Well, you need money to live...but if you have power, then you can obviously get money..so power, I guess.
  5. how many pairs of shoes do you own?  3
  6. PC or mac?  PC
  7. sour or sweet? sour, duhh! 
  8. in 3 words describe politics  Moe, Larry, Curly
  9. picking your favorite music is like politics, its all shit, you just have to find the pile that stinks the least, true or true? false 
  10. true?  wat?
  11. if you could own any type of animal, what would it be and why?  a sloth, it is my best shot at meeting Kristen Bell

Ok, now I have to "tag" some people:

 1.  DaxFlame
 2.  Boxxy Wayne
 3.  Giorgio Tsoukalos
 4.  Harold Camping
 5.  Rebecca Black
 6.  Lady Gaga
 7.  Rachel Halvorson
 8.  Jesus
 9.  Jennifer Dusik
10.  Lauren Poblador
11.  Richard Jandura


Oh yeah...long time friendo, and regular commenter Rachel made this meme for me:


    How very flattering.  Thanks, Rach.  






    My Personal Twitter Feed!

     
    >