VIDEO OF THE NOW

Thursday, March 15, 2012

An 8 Year Old Advice Consultant (also rocketships, frying pans, Hugh O'brian, fluffy seals, and cats)

introducing Hugh O'brian
Well, I thought I would belch out a relatively quick entry while it was still hot on the frying pan of my mind.  I am going to give a shout-out to fellow blogger "the japing ape" of http://japingape.blogspot.com/ who inspired the gist of this entry (when I eventually get around to the gist).  Also, let me give a shout-out to the rest of my fellow bloggers who also inspire me.  I will get to you all eventually...you know how the creative process works (I am doing the best that I can here).  And Bersercules of http://bersercules.blogspot.com who recently gave me an award...  I haven't forgotten you Bersercules...  I am working on something special is all.  (Well, whenever I think of awards I think of the Hugh O'brian Leadership Award, and how some guy I went to school with...what's his face Dave Latowski, won the Hugh O'brian Leadership Award, and everyone seemed to think it was funny.  Anyway, Dave Kowalski, or whatever his name was, couldn't seem to live down that fact he had won the Hugh O'brian Leadership Award.  It was an albatross around his neck, if you will.  But that is neither here nor there.  Now on with our story...)  And anyone else out there who is reading this and would like a mention, I will get to you eventually.  Unless, I am run over by a DUNKIN DONUTS bread truck (or something like that).  Actually, no one probably cares, but just in case someone does, know that you all are always on the back burner of the frying pan of the creative abyss known as my brain....

Now.  On to the essence of this post...

A Problem Solving Consultancy: eveproblemsolver.com

Well, as I said...as I was reading on http://japingape.blogspot.com the Mar 14 episode, I learned of this 8 year old advice consultant  going by the name Miss Evie Mouse.  She is very small, but she solves BIG problems...and her website is http://eveproblemsolver.com .

now isn't this the cutest thing you've ever seen?

or maybe this is the cutest thing you have ever seen..
cat/kitty wants to be petted gif




or this....
source: surfacingg.tumblr





I was gonna write a good deal more...

but I think this is a good place to stop the show and go out on a high note.

Once again...God bless you all, and thank you for your support.

Also I updated my "Does God Exist?" article for anyone who cares:  Funguzz Vizzion: Does God Exist?: Mysteries of the Universe Unraveled

My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>