VIDEO OF THE NOW

Friday, August 3, 2012

My Personal Collection of "Hail Satan!" Memes (this is my second "most controversial post" post), but FIRST...Carly Rae Jepsen vs. Liam Neeson,...and ALSO: Song of the Day

Carly Rae Jepsen vs. Liam Neeson (found on the internets)


Hello, again, true believers.  It is time for my second "most controversial post" post.  See MY MOST CONTROVERSIAL POST: Satanism, Hitler, 9/11, Cyber Bullying, Muppet Murderers (or should I say murderer muppets??), and other Provocative Material (things I don't usually cover, but will just this once); ALSO a Carly Rae Jepsen "Call Me Maybe" Parody, AND "on Dr. Mario's consultation" (The Magic Key) to read my first "most controversial post" post.  In my most controversial posts I discuss issues that I normally wouldn't discuss because they are too controversial, like the internet meme above where Liam Neeson threatens to kill Carly Rae Jepsen (America's sweetheart from Canada, and the girl who sings "Call Me Maybe"), but I announce ahead of time that I am going to do it, so that makes it o.k.

Anywho, if you haven't seen the movie "Taken" starring Liam Neeson, where Neeson gives the famous speech that goes "I don't know who you are...but if you don't let my daughter go...I will find you...I will kill you", then you were probably just thinking...well, that's not very nice...why would Niam Leeson threaten to kill Carly Rae Jepsen?  Ok, well if you are still thinking that, not to be rude, but...just get over it, this is one of my "most controversial post" posts, and I announced that ahead of time...which makes it o.k.

"I don't know who you are...but if you don't let my daughter go...I will find you...I will kill you." Liam Neeson.
And what exactly would one of my most controversial posts be, without a cameo appearance by the most evil guy in the world, Adolph Hitler?  So here is a youtube video where Liam Neeson phones Adolph Hitler...



"Damn you, Jimmy Fungus!" Hitler.


Well there ya go...  the most evil guy in the world is thankfully thwarted again.  Alrighty then...moving right along...



My Personal Collection of "Hail Satan!" Memes


This IS indeed my personal collection of "Hail Satan!" and Satanism memes.  I hope they bring you as much darkness, and doom as they brought me....





Without further ado...let's go...




Carly Rae Jepsen "Call Me Maybe"/Hail Satan! gif

Well, I really must apologize to Miss Carly Rae Jepsen (America's sweetheart from Canada) for featuring her not once, but twice, in one of my "most controversial post" posts.  But like Don King or Andy Warhol (I can't remember which) once said, "All publicity is good publicity."




"Hail Satan" Dogs (found on the internets)

always a classic the "HAIL SATAN" teletubbie...I believe it is Tinky Winky

"HAIL SATAN, MOTHER F*CKER!" t-shirt (via backstreet-merch.com)

The "HAIL SATAN, MOTHER F*CKER!" t-shirt... the perfect Christmas gift for the friend, or family member who is a member of the Church of Satan (or for whatever wacky holiday Satanists celebrate instead of Christmas).




Hail Sagan, as in Carl (via the internets)

This is really a "Hail Sagan", and not a "Hail Satan" meme...  Ehh, but whatever...in my "most controversial post" posts, I tend to let all journalistic integrity kinda fly out the window.







Aubrey Plaza:  "I'd like to thank the devil and all the dark lords who gave this award..." (via leeleesux.tumblr)


"Hail Satan!" devil via "Leo & Satan"










the "Why?  FOR THE GLORY OF SATAN OF COURSE!" bear (via the internets)

Normally, the "for the glory of Satan" bear, would be way too controversial for little ole JimmyFungus.com...  but this is one of my "most controversial post" posts...  So, it's alllll good.




"Satanism For Dummies"
"Satanism for Dummies"...a must read for anyone considering surrendering their soul to Satan in exchange for goods and/or services.




bad cows

Bad cows... they are bad moos (get it?  Ugg.)  These are the cows you will meet in Hell...  or I mean I will meet in Hell...  Because that's where I'm going for making this post.



"Hail Satan!" obligatory Bart Simpson version (via idled-teen.tumblr)



:Hail Satan!"  Winnie the Pooh version (found on the internets)











You know what else comes with a video....   The song of the day.



John Denver and the Muppets (just because)




Song of the Day



The Song of the Day is "Poems, Prayers, and Promises" by John Denver and the Muppets... what else would it be?


John Denver always had this thing that he said at the end of every concert, and show... but I can't remember what it is. So I will just say what I always do....

Thank you all, very much, and please remember to support your local zoo. Stay classy, Chicago.

My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>