VIDEO OF THE NOW

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

SHIT JUST GOT REAL: The best "Shit Just Got Real" memes on the internets (plus, some "Shit Just Got Real" memes I made myself...oh yeah!)

the "Frank, stay away from me, I have a family" dog


So, it came to pass, that I, the honorable James Earl Fungus, set out to bring you an elite collection of the very best "Shit Just Got Real" memes that existed on the vast array of tubes known as the internets.  Anywho, remember when I did the same thing with Haters Gonna Hate memes, and much to my consternation, I discovered there really weren't that many superb versions of that particular meme available.  Well, true believers, I have had much the same experience while searching out "Shit Just Got Real" memes...only more so.  So, with this collection of "Shit Just Got Real" memes, about half of them I found on the internets...and about half of them I made myself (at least partially).  But as Lord Throckmorton Fungusleaves would say, "that is neither here, nor there."

Ok...let's learn a little bit more.  Before I unveil this parade of "Shit Just Got Real" memes to you...  I felt it important to first discuss what this saying means, and where it came from.  Basically, when someone says "shit just got real"  they have just gotten a wake up call that happy fun time is over, and they are about to have to deal with some very SERIOUS BUSINESS.

According to the internets, the first time in the recorded history of the world anyone ever said "shit just got real" was in the movie "Bad Boys II", starring Martin Lawrence and Will Smith...



Long story short...if you walk into a room and see this...


Chuck Norris punching gif

you pretty much know that "shit just got real."





Sooo, without further ado...here they are.






SHIT JUST GOT REAL


(The very best "shit just got real" memes found on the internet, and also some I made myself.)


the "SHIT JUST GOT REAL" gorillas


"SHIT JUST GOT REAL" (Dora the Exploder version)


"SHIT JUST GOT REAL" (Bert from Sesame Street version)


"SHIT JUST GOT REAL" (also with Bert from Sesame Street... he seems to be a big star of this meme for whatever reason)


"SHIT JUST GOT REAL" Spiderman version


"SHIT JUST GOT REAL" (Darth Vader vs. Batman version)
And this one actually comes with a video, starring Darth Vader and Batman in a subway.




But, I got bored about halfway through it, so tell me how it ends in the comment section, if you would be so kind.  Anyway, on with our story...





"SHIT JUST GOT REAL" (Spongebob SquarePants and Patrick Star version)


"SHIT JUST GOT REAL" dog version


"SHIT JUST GOT REAL" goat version


"SHIT JUST GOT REAL" kangaroo version


"SHIT JUST GOT REAL" polar bear version


"SHIT JUST GOT REAL" cat version


the "HE STOLE MY BANANAS...SHIT JUST GOT REAL" monkey


"SHIT JUST GOT REAL" (Boxxy version)

And speaking of Boxxy, she has a new video out called FOAR GURLS FRUM BOXXY to wish you all a Happy Halloween.  So by all means, go and watch it.



Happy Halloween to each and every one of you, and please remember to support your local zoo.

Stay classy, Chicago!


My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>