VIDEO OF THE NOW

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Kick-Ass 2 Starring Chloe Moretz Coming to a Theater Near You (plus the unveiling of Charlie the Slow Poke)

Deepak Chopra hosts the SEDUCTION OF SPIRIT: JIMMY UNRUSTLING SEMINAR with the jimmies gorilla (and some other guy): " No one can rustle the Triumverate"


Well, hello again true believers.  I have come back from a thorough rustling of my jimmies.  Anywho, perhaps you have noticed that I have been gone for awhile?  You see, I had some internet/computer troubles, and welp...rather than allow myself to be even more frustrated trying to wrestle with all these new technologies, I just decided to take a break.  Yes, I lived an Amish lifestyle for 2 weeks or so, avoiding the internet and computers.  All I can say is I feel that "Weird" Al Yankovic lied to me about this so-called "Amish paradise", because I am very glad to now be back with you, my dear friends.



Another jimmies/gorilla gif...  Is it really possible to get enough of this?  I think not. (created by an unknown genius)


Regarding a podcast, I did not have time to throw one together.  I, however, did like kbbuddingwriter of http://karanbattu.blogspot.com's idea to put the podcasts on youtube also.  I suppose it would be wise to use all available forms of media that are uhhh...available to me...to make the effort worth my time.  As you know, I AM A VERY BUSY MAN!

Well, not really...  but I did have time to throw together 2...count 'em!  TWO new exciting videos for you.  So, don't be so damn lazy, and spend just a couple minutes of your OH SO VALUABLE TIME watching them!

Of course, I am just kidding.  I am not demanding that you watch them...  I would more call it begging.  In fact, I appreciate very much that you have gotten this far through my post, gentle reader, and you likely have no comprehension of how grateful I am that you have taken your time to visit me here at JimmyFungus.com at all.

"So, what about the videos?" you ask.  Alright, well that needs a bit of an explanation.  You see the trailer for the sequel to "Kick-Ass", which is appropriately titled "Kick-Ass 2" (SEE Kick-Ass 2 Official Red Band Trailer #1 (2013) - Aaron Taylor-Johnson Movie HD)...





is now out for public consumption, and Lord Throckmorton Fungusleaves was all over that in his latest episode of Current Events Rodeo Round-Up.  Check it out below...




And here is an exciting "Kick-Ass 2"/ Hit-Girl/ Chloe Moretz gif I made, down below.


"Kick-Ass 2" Chloe Moretz as Hit-Girl gif 1


Oh yeah!  I also wanted to tell you about Charlie the slow poke, hopefully the next meme to sweep his way to internet super stardom...











Welp, just watch the video below from my very own youtube channel http://youtube.com/jimmyfungus ...







once again Charlie the slow poke

I feel bad for Charlie the slow poke, but at least I have one good thing to be happy about.  I finally updated my blog!
"AND IN THE FOLLOWING SILENCE, MY UNRUSTLED JIMMIES REIGNED TRUE." rustled my jimmies meme (by an unknown genius)



Once again God bless you, and please remember to support your local zoo.


Stay classy, Chicago!


My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>