VIDEO OF THE NOW

Friday, July 5, 2013

Zayn Malik of One Direction Picks a Fight with Bullying, Tommy Wiseau Saves the World, Hitler Gives Another Evil Speech (also toilets and sloths)

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY:  HERE IS A PICTURE OF CAPTAIN AMERICA PUNCHING HITLER IN THE FACE (via quest-one.com)

Hi, kids.  Welpers, it is not July 4th.  But I didn't post anything on JimmyFungus.com on July 4th, so I have to wish you a Happy 4th of July today.  Unless, you are reading this from Soviet Russia, or another such country, and then July 4th means nothing to you.  Of course, I am just being silly.  I know full well the Soviets are no longer in power, but as Lord Throckmorton Fungusleaves would say...  that is neither here nor there.


new Zayn Malik of One Direction "I KNOW THAT FEEL, BRO" anti-bullying meme

What is both here and there, is this new effort that One Direction is taking to try to stamp out bullying.  They are making public service announcements about it, and doing all sorts of crazy stuff that has all the bullies out there quite nervous.

Perhaps more importantly, One Direction is standing up for the victims of bullying as well...


Charlie Brown's "FAILURES"  (the Better Book Titles meme - from the internets)

So who better to give you an in depth report on all of us than our very own resident comedian of JimmyFungus.com, Chucky C. Chuckles?  Anywho, just watch the video, and you will understand what I mean...





Johnny Cash "Sh*t was so cash" meme (from the internets)



And while your spirits are hopefully still uplifted from hearing about the anti-bullying activism of One Direction, it is a good time to talk about one of the most inspiring figures of our time... the wonderful Tommy Wiseau.




"If a lot of people loved each other... the world would be a better place to live." ~ words of wisdom from Tommy Wiseau (one of the most inspiring figures of our current age.)


And besides, it is still the 10th anniversary of the release of Tommy Wiseau's classic film "The Room" (sort of)...   So to honor that, I made another Tommy Wiseau video at my youtube channel.  The title of this video is "Loaf is Blonde" and it pays homage to the classic scene in "The Room" where Tommy coins the immortal phrase... "Loaf is blonde."  Just watch below, and see what I am talking about here:







"I don't make the rules!  I just think them up, and write them down." ~ Eric Cartman.


And I began this post with Hitler, so that is a perfect segue into my next subject, which is Hitler, and the video I made concerning this very evil guy at my youtube channel.  The title of this video is "Hitler's Most Evil Speech" or something like that.  Just watch below...






Giorgio Tsoukalos


Above you are seeing a picture of Ancient Aliens Expert Giorgio Tsoukalos...  which is a perfect segue into the next exciting thing I am going to tell you about it, which is my other latest video at the youtube.  A couple of weeks ago, I posted a vid called "DON'T FLUSH THOSE TOILETS!"  Welp, this new vid is a sequel to that video and it is called "DON'T FLUSH THOSE TOILETS!!  (extended version!!)."  So why don't you do yourself a favor and watch it below...






You are probably wondering what else I have been up to besides, all this stuff I already told you about.  Well, just humor me and pretend that you are, because I want to tell you this.

People seem to like sloths a lot, and they also like Darth Vader quite a bit as well....

So, I made this new meme with Darth Vader and the sloth astronaut...or he is also called "space sloth" or "slothtronaut."  It is below, so just take a look at it.  It will only take you a second or two of your time to do that.


Darth Vader vs.  Astronaut Sloth/ Slothstronaut meme



Alright... well, I wanted to talk about more...  but this is truthfully all I have for you today.  So let us end this exciting journey right here, and carry on with our lives.


newly invented Homer Simpson GTFO! meme

Once again, thank you, and please remember to support your local zoo.

Stay classy, Chicago!

My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>