VIDEO OF THE NOW

Friday, June 12, 2015

Shia LaBeouf's DO IT Motivational Video (My YouTube Channel FINALLY Reacts)

Shia LaBeouf and Batman DO IT gif


When this Shia LaBeouf DO IT motivational video craze (you all know what I'm talking about, right?) took the internets by storm, I figured... OHHHH, this will blow over in a day or two, no worries, mate.






Pepe the frog is DOING IT with hot chicks, and basically, I'm an idiot


Welp, basically, I'm f*cking stupid, and Shia LaBeouf screaming DO IT!!!! is just about the greatest thing that has ever happened in this history of the world.

Either that, or the horrible, horrible corporate mass media has decided to completely give up on talking about important stuff, and give us what we want... cheap, sensationalistic entertainment.




Bill Nye the Science Guy SEX gif



Hell look, even Bill Nye the Science Guy has sold out.  But I've not decided to play the game, and convert to the dark side just yet...



Mark: Practicing Satanist


Why should I?  I have suffered this long in utter obscurity and desperation.  What's a few more decades before I officially take the eternal dirt nap?




They see me rollin'... They be hatin' gif




I am not hating, but rather making a reasoned argument.  There are other people in the Milky Way Galaxy who have something important to say (I would list some of them, but I am tired and hungry).  Shia LaBeouf could share some of the limelight with them once in awhile...







WHY meme



Because that would be the sane and decent thing to do.




Anywho, here is the Shia LaBeaouf DO IT motivational video that unless you have been holed up in a cave with Ned the Neanderthal, you have probably seen already.  Honestly, it just looks to me like Shia was hired as a motivational speaker for about 19 million dollars, and stayed out late partying the night before and didn't prepare a speech... so then at the last minute looked down at his Nike sneakers and decided to scream JUST DO IT... well, anyway tell me what you think in the comments section.








And here is a REACTION and REVIEW from my very own youtube channel, featuring Lord Throckmorton Fungusleaves, Chucky C. Chuckles, and Wilford Fungus:







Thank you, and goodnight.



My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>