VIDEO OF THE NOW

Friday, January 29, 2016

The Kardashians Every Moment of Every Day And When It's Not Them It's TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!!!

a new spin on an old meme with Butch Chewy and this cat




Today's post is about the Kardashians, but I didn't really have any pictures of them to use... so whatever.


Anyhoo, what the h, e, double hockey sticks is goin' on?  Every day this week a new video of Khloe Kardashian's new show "Kocktails with Chloe" was trending on youtube.  I mean, it seemed like every single day.  Anyway, here, I will post one of them below...








Deep thoughts from Scott Disick.  Yeah, ok...  well, when Shepard Steel got wind of all this he immediately suspected the Illuminati were behind it, so yeah... watch the latest video from my youtube channel down below.  Thanks.









Not to ruin the surprise but Donald Trump makes an appearance in this video...



some unknown genius made this great masterpiece  Donald Trump Memes



But I digress...   my friend at youtube Junosaur https://twitter.com/JunosaurNuggets actually made this beautiful meme for me which cheered me up.  Check it out:




This is what he's talking about (Moses Fungus)...




Aaaaand that's about all the good news I have for you guys...


feels/forever alone meme (via the internets)




Once again, God bless you and thank you for your support.

My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>