VIDEO OF THE NOW

Thursday, May 6, 2021

Celebrate "Goodbye Twitter" Trending With This Brand Spankin' NEW Amazing "I MUST GO... MY PEOPLE NEED ME" Cat Meme!!

amazing NEW "I Must Go... My People Need Me!" cat meme

 





Well, I am no techno wiz kid by a fairly wide margin (though I am kind of wizardly at making memes however that's a whole 'another episode of Jerry Springer), but evidently "Goodbye twitter" is trending on the extraordinarily powerful website known as twitter.  It's because your photos will no longer be cropped on IOS and Android (whatever the heck those things are) and people are mad I guess?   So you will be able to post a meme like this, and it will pretty much use up all of Jack Dorsey's bandwidth for the next year.  Hold on kids,  I'm a gonna go on twitter right now and try it and see what happens.  Catch ya all later!  

My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>