VIDEO OF THE NOW

Friday, January 14, 2011

FUNGUS RECOMMENDED EPIC TIME SAVING VIDEO OF THE DAY: kama speaks on OnisionSpeaks (kama, thank you...you are awesome)



Greg Orbison?
Recently I started watching the youtube videos of this fellow  Greg Onionson,umm..no  Greg Orizon?..(I can never spell his name)..Greg Oniacin?, ummm no, that's not right either...Well, anyway, this is one of his youtube channels YouTube - OnisionSpeaks's Channel  ...so, if you need to know how to spell his name correctly, just go there.  (It took me 6 months to learn how to spell Alanis Morissette's name, and I'm a huge fan, so you get the idea...)  Anywho, as I was saying I was watching this guy's youtube vids, but this Oneysian fellow has like 980,000 of them, on more than one channel...  So, ya know...it is very difficult to catch up.  As Daxflame would say "Let's see what can do?"...Should I go back and watch all 980,000 videos that Greg Oberson has made on his channels YouTube - OnisionSpeaks's Channel and, also this oneYouTube - Onision's Channel  (but mainly we will be talking about the first one "OrsonSpeaks" in this blog post), or should I just pick up with the new videos and hope Greg Oniolson will give me the nescessary clues to follow along??  But..NO!!!...WAIT!!!!...luckily, I don't have to do any of that crap because a gallant youtube user calling himself kama has come to the rescue, in our newest segment:

FUNGUS RECOMMENDED EPIC TIME SAVING VIDEO OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, here is the video of kama entitled "Onision's Divorce - Don't Jump To Conclusions"  which pretty much  sums up Greg Onionson's last 980,000 videos in just 1 minute and 54 seconds!!





UPDATE 2020:




As you can see that video is kil.. ded.  So here is my latest Onision video here in the year 2020...



My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>