VIDEO OF THE NOW

Friday, December 2, 2011

Greatest Speeches Ever: John Travolta in "Battlefield Earth"

Well, hello again, true believers...it's time for another thrilling ride through the blogosphere.  









I am feeling rather tense, so this entry will be relatively short...but don't worry...I assure you it will be no less fulfilling than usual...I promise an indubitably worthwhile, and edifying experience for all.  

Today, we will be re-visiting a common segment at Funguzz Vizzion I like to call "Greatest Speeches Ever!"  And in the spotlight will be John Travolta's stirring barroom monologue in the movie "Battlefield Earth."  Please behold this bizarre masterpiece of oratorical wizardry: 






"I can assure you that I was not groomed since birth to have some cushy job that even a moron like you could perform! 

While you were still learning how to SPELL YOUR NAME, I was being trained to conquer galaxies! 

To do anything less is a disgrace to my entire family line!"

And that will conclude yet another fascinating journey through the internets here at jimmyfungus.com.  Please tune in again next time...same Fungus time...same Fungus channel...(or something like that).



My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>