VIDEO OF THE NOW

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tim Tebow Speaks: Tim Tebow's first interview(s) and his reaction to being traded to the New York Jets (ALSO, THE RETURN OF TEBOWIE!!!!!!)


Well, true believers...  it looks like they won't be seeing much more of this in Denver, as Tim Tebow has been traded to the New York Jets.  It turns out, God...being the public relations genius that He is, thought the best place for His superstar was in the massive media market of New York.  Now, Tim can teach the whole world how to Tebow after all.

As I signed on to the internets today,  all I really wanted to hear was what Tim Tebow had to say about his new home...not what some crumb bum prognosticating sports commentators thought of the situation.

But this information seemed to be quite unusually hard to find, for some reason.  So being the investigative reporter that I am, I decided that I must seek out this information, and put it here on http://jimmyfungus.com , so at least MY readers would not be in the valley of darkness on this issue.

So without further ado, here is Tim Tebow speaking on his thoughts and feelings on going to New York...click on the pic or the link below it:

Tebow 'Excited to be a Jet' - ESPN Video - ESPN


AND...

GET EVEN MORE INFORMATION HERE:


Tebow: His role, Sanchez and Rex's cussing - Jets Blog - ESPN New York


Alright, I think I we have accomplished our mission in this entry.  Now...  Jimmy Fallon...play us out...


Once again, ...


   ...God bless you, and thank you for your support.

My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>