VIDEO OF THE NOW

Monday, April 30, 2012

Justin Bieber is Elvis (but Dax Flame is a God): Blake Shelton makes comparisons between Justin Bieber and Elvis Presley, AND Dax Flame makes a new video

Thank God Dax Flame has returned to youtube

Hello again true, believers.  The two hottest things happening in the world today, are 1.)  Blake Shelton has revealed to the world that Justin Bieber is the second coming of Elvis Presley, and 2.) Dax Flame has FINALLY made a new video, appropriately under his youtube user name "Daxflame."  Thank God, you decided to come to HTTP://JIMMYFUNGUS.COM and be dazzled by this information I am about to pass onto you...


The Return of Dax Flame



After taking a long hiatus from making youtube videos (which seemed almost unbearable for his fans),  Dax Flame has finally made a new video. (SEE ((((((((Funguzz Vizzion)))))))): Dax Flame: Where is he now in 2012?? (Part 1) and ((((((((Funguzz Vizzion)))))))): Dax Flame: Where is he now in 2012?? (Part 2) to catch up on all things Dax Flame)  In this new video entitled "My Improvisational Acting Moments"  Dax shows off his amazing acting skills...



When I saw that Dax Flame had uploaded 2 new videos I was so happy I could puke.  But then my joy was tempered a bit, when I realized that one of the videos Manifest Ocean - YouTube was actually originally uploaded in 2007...but it contains a solution for the problem of rising gas prices, which is a burning issue in today's current events, so he -reuploaded it.  Also in the video info for "My Improvisational Acting Moments" Dax writes:  "I also apologize for the length between videos. I don't want my next sentence to sound rude. I don't have any ideas currently, so I can't say if my next video will come any faster. I am sorry. Please excersise your empathy, and I will do the same for you."  So Dax seems to be in the same boat as Mark the rambling person,  just chock out of ideas.  Welp, Dax Flame fans, my advice is this. do everything physically, spiritually, and emotionally possible to run Dax's video up to 100 million views, so he is inspired to make more new videos.  (And aww shucks, let's do the same for Mark while we are at it.)

Now for something Completely different... 


Justin Bieber is the new Elvis Presley?


Everyone is really excited because in a new interview via Hollywoodlife Justin Bieber Elvis Of Today? -- Blake Shelton Compares Justin Bieber to Elvis Presley  Blake Shelton has drawn comparisons between Justin Bieber and Elvis Presley...

“You would have to be living under a damn rock not to know who the kid is and the impact that he is having. I never witnessed anything like that, it’s got to be similar to what happened with Elvis when he would come walking into a room.”

So, let's examine this further.  Below, you can compare iconic legend, the KING of rock and roll Elvis Presley, and modern day superstar Justin Bieber side by side.  Well, not literally side by side I suppose...so...compare them vertically...


Elvis Presley



Elvis Presley?



and now



Justin Bieber






And if you still are not able to decide whether or not you agree with Blake Shelton that Justin Bieber is the new Elvis Presley, here are some of the most exciting new tidbits on the subject to help you form your opinion.... Blake Shelton Compares Justin Bieber To Elvis Presley, Justin Bieber vs Elvis Presley - Baby I'll Be There - YouTube ,
Could Justin Bieber Perform With An Elvis Presley Hologram? - Music, Celebrity, Artist ,
Is Justin Bieber the New Elvis Presley? , How Justin Bieber Compares to Elvis Presley ,
Behind The Scenes: Elvis Presley Meets Justin Bieber - YouTube , How does Justin Bieber compare to Elvis Presley? - Quora


Well, friends...I think this is a pretty decent place to stop the show for today.  In the comments you can vote on whether or not you think Justin Bieber is the new Elvis Presley...(or heck, just talk about Dax Flame).  Once again, God bless you, and thank you for your support.

My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>