VIDEO OF THE NOW

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Bad Luck Brian DESTROYS Sean Hannity, "The Amazing Spiderman" trailer, the Return of Dax Flame (the celebration continues), and SONG OF THE DAY: "When I'm With You" by Best Coast

Captain Picard: "WTF is this $#it?"

Hello again, true believers. In our last exciting post, we discussed political propaganda and the toll it takes on our democracy (or what's left of it).  But are we as a people, finally getting hip to what is going on here?  Have you ever surfed the internet and seen the slew of "So-and-So DESTROYS So-and-So" political videos.  Video titles like "Senator Such-and-Such CRUSHES Ron Paul", "So-and-So eviscerates Robert Gibbs", "Glenn Beck annihilates (fill in the blank)", or vice versa.  For example, one side will post a video "Moe DESTROYS Curly"...then the other side of the aisle will post THE EXACT SAME VIDEO and the title will be "Curly DESTROYS Moe."  I mean honestly, do they think we're that stupid?  We are gonna just sit there and say, "Oh ok.  Senator Larry Fine destroyed Congressman Moe Howard in a debate.  That takes care of that!"

So, I figured WHAT THE HECK...  I could get in on this little trend and post my bogus headlines as well.  So here it goes... 



Bad Luck Brian DESTROYS Sean Hannity!!!!!


Bad Luck Brian CRUSHES Sean Hannity

Unfortunately, this tremendous victory did not change Bad Luck Brian's luck all that much...

Bad Luck Brian: "EXPELLED FROM COLLEGE FOR PLAGIARISM"

and now for something completely different...



"The Amazing Spiderman" trailer






I don't really have anything profound to say about this "The Amazing Spiderman" trailer. I pretty much brought it up, just so I would have a chance to re-post this...

"that really rustled my jimmies": "slightly rustled" Emma Stone edition



The Return of Dax Flame Continues



Dax Flame: "I think I got the measles, baby!"

SEE: My Improvisational Acting Moments - YouTube As you know, I have been very excited about the return of Dax Flame to youtube, and what this might mean for our future. This will be the first in a series of new Dax Flame memes...so stay tuned.



SONG OF THE DAY



Best Coast "When I'm With You" video

And as we so often do, today we play ourselves out with a song...  Here is "When I'm With You" by Best Coast.





Once again, God bless you, and thank you for your support.



My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>