VIDEO OF THE NOW

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

"Hi. This Person is Posting Very Bad Rumors About You" at Twitter; AND THEN, Another Mystery of the Universe Unraveled: Desperation; AND ALSO, the Sexually Oblivious Rhino, and Satan

Dr. Evil
For awhile, not a super long time, like about 6 years or so...about the only "mail" or "direct messages" I would ever get at twitter, was the spam mail that started out something like "Hi.  This user is posting very bad rumors about you." It has some other variations such as  "Hello this user is making up very bad things about you", and  "Hi, this person is making up horrible things about you", and  "Hi somebody is saying terrible rumors about you", and  "This person is making up bad ass crap about you."  Well, you get the gist.  After receiving this spam for about 90 Gorillion times, I was almost tempted to click on the link out of curiosity to find out what the FUDGE is going on!  But instead I found this informative article at Hey This User is Posting Very Bad Rumors About You – Twitter Phishing.  Anywho, long story short, it's a phishing scam.  So be sure, in a moment of desperation, not to type in your password at whatever site it sends you to.  Or if you do, in a moment of desperation,  then change your password immediately.  Speaking of desperation,  that leads us to our next segment...




Mysteries of the Universe Unraveled:  Desperation






Feeling lost...my faith crushed, luckily for me,  a miracle ocurred.


"SOLVED The Mystery of Life" by Vernon Howard











Unbeknownst to me, the mystery of life had been solved...by a Mr. Vernon Howard.  Thank God I came across this book, and youtube video.  Somewhat to my consternation, (but thanks to Mr. Howard) I have come to understand that I am desperate...and also, I suck.  I didn't realize I was desperate, but apparently I am.  Also, I suck for being desperate.  Well, anyway, to highlight all this stuff I wanted to give an example of desperation...so here check out this video below of this historic Sugar Ray Leonard vs. Roberto Duran fight with the legendary Howard Cosell calling the action.

























...and also I made this demotivational poster.



DESPERATION:  Past a certain point there is nothing to do but give up




And now for something completely different...


"Little Room Discussions" starring Nellie Vaughn (and this other girl), and the Sexually Oblivious Rhino

A lot of my news in this post is slightly old, because I was planning on writing this last week,  but then OK, I didn't write it last week.  So, instead I am writing it now.  If you didn't know already, Little Room Discussions is a sexciting interweb podcast hosted by Nellie Vaughn of Buttons are Not Currency, and this other girl.  Their podcast is not a weekly show like Mark the Rambling Person's podcast show, which you can always count on to liven up your Thursday.  The Little Room Discussions podcast is kind of like a Boxxy, or Dax Flame video, and only comes along once in a great while.  So when it does come along, you have to savor it like a finely baked Christmas ham, because there may not be another one for a good long time.  The latest show was entitled The Unjoys of Sex,  and because of some of the sordid details our hostesses reveal about themselves in this podcast, I fear that neither one of them will ever be able to run for president of the United States now.  Ok, well, that's a bit extreme.  They will be able to run for president, they will just be what is called "unelectable."  


"Little Room Discussions" is hosted by Nellie Vaughn (and this other girl)



Luckily it was also around this time, that I discovered the "sexually oblivious rhino" internet meme,...so I was still able to leave a comment in the comments section.  

sexually oblivious rhino:  "I'm not familiar with that pokemon." (via twitter.com/rhinosex)

I think the "sexually oblivious rhino" meme, is for the most part self-explanatory.  The only thing I was wondering is why couldn't it be the sexually oblivious hippopotamus, or the sexually oblivious aardvark,...    or even the sexually oblivious anteater?











Bersercules at the Gates of Hell!

Bersercules has joined the dark side??
I wanted to write about this last week also.  In fact Bersercules is so prolific that he has even made 1 (or maybe it's 2 now) new videos at his youtube channel since I have gotten the chance to write this.  However, this segment is about Bersercules' video Comic Ads of the 1940s Reviewed by Bersercules.  

Captain Tootsie yelling at "Fatso"
Well, there is no point in my chuntering on like an ape.  That is Gorrila Bananas job at the The Japing Ape (which is also one of the best websites on all of the internets).  Anyway, here is the video for you to watch and enjoy...









 








Well, kids...   that will end our little trek through the blogosphere for today.


Once again, thank you...  and please remember to support your local zoo.


Stay classy, Chicago.

My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>