VIDEO OF THE NOW

Sunday, July 8, 2012

HATERS GONNA HATE (my own personal collection of "Haters Gonna Hate" memes)

Today I decided to bring to you my personal collection of "haters gonna hate" memes, that I found all across the series of tubes otherwise known as the internets.  So, without further ado WHOOMP!  here it is!





HATERS GONNA HATE

my personal collection I found on the internets (or in a few instances made them muhself...kinda)





"haters gonna hate" guy with an umbrella
I have put some effort into researching this, and nobody on the internets seems to know who this guy is. Well, he's the "HATERS GONNA HATE" guy with an umbrella...but I mean besides that.  (UPDATE 8/22/2012:  An anonymous commenter claims "umbrella guy" is Darren Middleton, a church vicar, who has also been in musicals, evidently.  I have not , as of yet, been able to independently verify this as 100% truth, but it sounds like a pretty plausible explanation to me!)




"Haters Gonna Hate" cat


here's another fine contribution to the "HATERS GONNA HATE" cat meme genre



HATERS GONNA HATE Mario edition


HATERS GONNA HATE...  POTATOES GONNA POTATE




"HATERS GONNA HATE" gif via captainsmallfry.tumblr


"Haters gonna Hate" Godzilla gif


"HATERS GONNA HATE" Power Ranger lookin' guy
I don't know what the heck this is.  He looks like a Power Ranger, but probably isn't.





HATERS GONNA HATE  "from the Japanese anime Cat Sh*t One, about a team of special forces rabbits"* (see comments)


"HATRED ORIGINATING FROM DISREPUTABLE GENTLEMAN IS GOING TO CONTINUALLY PERSIST"
O.K.,  Nellie Vaughn, of Buttons are Not Currency (who also hosts the Little Room Discussions podcast with this other girl)  I know you know who this guy is.  So if you could please tell me in the comments, because I am too lazy to look it up right now.  Thank you.






"HATERS GONNA HATE" robot/Transformer lookin' thing


"HATERS GONNA HATE" Boxxy version

"HATERS GONNA HATE" Chloe Moretz version


"HATERS GONNA HATE" guy with comb and hairspray


"HATERS GONNA HATE" Freddie Mercury version


"HATERS GONNA HATE" Bender from Futurama version


"HATERS GONNA HATE" horse


"HATERS GONNA HATE" moonwalk with shopping cart gif

"HATERS GONNA HATE" Darth Vader gif


"HATERS GONNA HATE" Pokemon version


HATERS GONNA HATE!  Evil Elmo gif (via emizzlecakes.tumblr)


HATERS GONNA HATE (Cromartie High Version)




HATERS GONNA HATE Sanjay and Craig version




HATERS GONNA HATE ponies version



HATERS GONNA HATE asian guy with cigar





"HATERS GONNA HATE.  YES. YES WE WILL." starring Joaquin Phoenix




"HATERS GONNA HATE" Mister Rogers version
I actually made this one myself (the Mister Rogers one).  I don't know if I'm very proud of that.





"Haters STFU!"  Justin Bieber meme


"Let my haters be my motivators" ~ Tim Tebow


HATERS GONNA HATE.  HAMSTERS GONNA HAM.  HIPSTERS GONNA HIP.  BONERS GONNA BONE.  CORNERS GONNA CORN.  TOASTERS GONNA TOAST.  CUPCAKES GONNA CUP.  RAINBOWS GONNA RAIN.


"THEY SEE ME ROLLIN'.  THEY HATIN."









Welp, that will end today's journey.







Once again, thank you...and please remember to support your local zoo







Stay classy, Chicago.





My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>