VIDEO OF THE NOW

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Demi Lovato Responds to X Factor Contestant (some say she got "owned"); ALSO, Chloe Moretz and Boxxy Respond to Hitler, Big Bird, and the Cookie Monster: This is one of my "most controversial post" posts (but it's only Part One, so it's not THAT controversial, actually.)

Demi Lovato, Britney Spears, Simon Cowell, Spiderman, and a bald guy, on The X Factor

The X Factor premiered last night, but my tv is so darn broke, not even Spiderman could fix it, so I didn't get to watch it, but I'm sure it was very exciting.  Anywho, the internet is abuzz with Demi Lovato supposedly getting "owned" by a contestant on the X Factor.  More on that in a bit...

But FIRST we are going to do this...  See, this is Part 1 of Part 3 of my series of "most controversial post" posts.  Since this is only Part 1 of Part 3 and not Part 2, which would actually be Part 4 (but, now we're getting ahead of ourselves, aren't we?), it will not be that controversial.  So, if you were planning on saying "well, that wasn't that controversial" in the comments section, you don't have to.  But, if you want to, I suppose that is your right.  It would just be kind of redundant, because I already pointed that out.

Anywho, i've been wanting to make these Chloe Moretz, Boxxy, Hitler, Big Bird, and the Cookie Monster memes for sometime now..  But for whatever reason, never got around to it now.

So without further ado, here they are...






Chloe Moretz and Boxxy React to Big Bird, and the Cookie Monster Canoeing with Hitler

Chloe Moretz reacting to Big Bird, Hitler, the Cookie Monster, and some little green muppet guy


Boxxy reacting to Big Bird, Hitler, the Cookie Monster, and some little green guy (I don't know who he is)








Demi Lovato Gets "Owned"?


Demi Lovato gets her jimmies rustled by a contestant on The X Factor



Welp, some people are making a big deal about this.  Seems a contestant on The X Factor mouthed off at Demi Lovato.  Anywho,  I will just post the video down below, and let you come to your own conclusions...  And THEN (this is exciting)  I will post Independent Presidential candidate Abraham Fungus Jr.'s reaction,... his new "I Have a Dream" speech...



Independent presidential candidate Abraham Fungus Jr.'s "I Have a Dream Speech"










Well, that ends another brilliant day here at JimmyFungus.com.  Once again, God bless you all, and please remember to support your local zoo.

Stay classy, Chicago!



My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>