VIDEO OF THE NOW

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Religion and/or Belief in God vs. Agnosticism and/or Atheism: Another One of My "Most Controversial Post" Posts (religious fanaticism is also briefly discussed)

Some turd-slurping troll e-mailed me to complain about the picture I originally had in this spot, so here is a picture of Shibe Doge  instead



It's Part 2 of my last "Most Controversial Post" post 
 Demi Lovato Responds to X Factor Contestant (some say she got "owned"); ALSO, Chloe Moretz and Boxxy Respond to Hitler, Big Bird, and the Cookie Monster: This is one of my "most controversial post" posts (but it's only Part One, so it's not THAT controversial, actually.) which was actually Part 3 in a series... So, that would actually make this Part 4.  But as Lord Throckmorton Fungusleaves would say, "That is neither here nor there."


What IS before us, are these intense issues which we are going to discuss...religion, religious fanaticism, agnosticism, and atheism.  I pointed that out in the post's title, if anyone was paying attention. 

We have already dealt with this issue of religious fanaticism, with the 9/11 "Hey Kool-Aid!" meme.  So, let's cross that off the list.

To be fair, let's discuss the rest of the issues in alphabetical order...





Agnosticism, and/or Atheism


ancient alien atheists expert Giorgio A. Tsoukalos



Atheism can be a very controversial subject...



"Atheism: Because Babies are Tasty" meme




So, that is why we need someone the caliber of Neil deGrasse to explain this to us.  Dr. Tyson is an agnostic, though he explains that he is "claimed" by atheists.


Neil deGrasse Tyson: "HE CAME TO TEACH US THINGS."








Enough of my endless chuntering, check out the video below...






Well said, Dr. Tyson.  Well said!  Now let's move on to our next subject...






Belief in God

Well, you probably thought I would find some world famous Christian guy to defend the believers' point of view, but I am going to surprise you, by choosing a world famous Muslim guy to do it instead.

Check out this remarkable speech by Muhammad Ali...





But whatever anyone on either side says, it seems Jesus always has the last laugh...



Jesus: "Your girl screams my name..." (creator unknown)



Welp, I guess that last part of this post wasn't very nice...


disappointed sloth meme (found on the internets)


Are you all disappointed in me?  Well, I am an objective investigative reporter, so I am not going to take sides on any of this...




Bill Cosby:  "If God isn't real then how did beep boopity flip flappity gumbo chops?" (found on the internets)


I am just going to say I am a BillCosbyist, and leave it at that...


Anywho, that will end today's magnificent journey.

Once again, thank you, and please remember to support your local zoo.

Stay classy, Chicago!

My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>