VIDEO OF THE NOW

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Hottest Dance Moves Ever: I Make a New YouTube Video (but does anyone give a f*ck??)

Photobucket
Catie Wayne, aka Boxxy gif via youtube.com/anewhopeee


Hey, guise!! Guess what!? I, James Earl Fungus I,  have made a new youtube video, and I created this blog post to help publicize what I have done...


the "NOT A SINGLE F*CK WAS GIVEN THAT DAY" Dinosaur (found on the internets)



Anyway, as you may know...a short time ago, I began making youtube videos, in a quest to use yet another form of media to spread the teaching of Fung Fu (the Jimmy Fungus version of Kung Fu) to all corners of the globe. 

Since I started, I would say approximately half the comments I have gotten have been negative, and half have been positive.  The only problem is that all of the positive comments came from one source, Bersercules, the Berserk Herc (who is not even youtubing anymore). 

Sadly, it appears now I will be getting 100% negative comments, and the full blown hatred from all the unhuddled masses across the intertubes.

"If someone hates you for no reason, give that motherf*cker a reason." via someecards.com


So, what else is there to do, but create yet another exciting youtube video?  But I can't really take a lot of credit for this one...or really any credit.  I just molded together a bunch of clips, and gifs other people made and posted, with a song someone else created.  But anyway,  if I remember correctly, the title of the vid is "Best Dance Moves Ever" or something in that vein...





Best Dance Moves Ever Vid



Photobucket
"The Big Lebowski" dancing gif  (created by an unknown genius)


So without further ado, here is the gosh dang video... (Btw, the music track is "Bite Your Lip Get Up and Dance" by Elton John from his 1976 album "Blue Moves.")

Yeah,... I deleted this video when I was in a bad mood. Check out my youtube channel for other videos...


Well, that is all I have for you today true believers.

Once again, thank you all, and please remember to support your local zoo...

Stay classy, Chicago!

My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>