VIDEO OF THE NOW

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Introspective Pug: ALSO more cats, more dogs, more words of profundity...and some other stuff you will find interesting as well

"I've been expecting you" dog gif (via the internets)


Welcome back, Fungus Army.  I've been expecting you.  Today I want to bring to your attention some exciting new memes that have been sweeping the internets...  as well as some memes, that are not quite as "sweeping", but nonetheless deserve your attention. 



the "Introspective Pug" meme

This new meme is called the "Introspective Pug" ...some call it "Introspective Dog."  I would like to call it "Introspective Pooch", but nobody else is calling it that, and nobody cares what I think anyway.







But I digress, here are some deep thoughts from Dr. Suess, as well, to help make your life a little more meaningful...


Dr. Suess: "Today you are YOU, that is TRUER than true.  There is NO ONE alive who is YOUER than YOU!" (via Dr. Suess and larrybroughton.net)


And while we are on the subject of cats, let me briefly share with you these superhero/sci-fi  kinda cats (because when the hell else am I ever gonna get around to doing it again?!).





the cat with "badass lazerz"..."pew pew pew"(via the internets)


"Fuzz Lightyear" cat (via sammymichelle.tumblr)


And as we sometimes do, we are ending today's entry with a song...  WELL, not really a song, but the soundtrack from a crazy, CRAZY show that Gorilla Bananas of The Japing Ape brought to my attention called "Captain Scarlett and the Mysterons."




Well, I don't know if THAT made any sense...  but the movie "Team America" seems to make a little more sense to me now at least...

the "waiting for life to make sense" introspective cat (found on the internets)


Once again, thank you all... and please remember to support your local zoo.

Stay classy, Chicago!

My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>