VIDEO OF THE NOW

Friday, October 12, 2012

Arguing on the Internet (the ultimate article)

"Do you like arguing on the internet?" ~ Mitchell and Webb (via geeksquadgangbang.tumblr)


Welcome back, kids.  Since yesterday was the very heated Vice Presidential debate, I thought I would do a segment on the very explosive topic "arguing on the internet"...  because yesterday,  I myself,  got into (for the lack of a better word) an "argument" on the internets. 

I am not going into a long, tedious, drawn out explanation of what happened... I will just attempt (for the most part) to tell the story in pictures.  So here we go:






(Well, there was one positive thing that came about because of this exchange...I invented a new meme, called the "What's the point?" goat!)



the newly invented "What's the point?" goat meme


But WAIT...it gets BETTER!




And with that, I guess I won the "argument", because I have not heard back from this individual. 



Well, that is all I have for you today, true believers.  Once again, thank you muchly, and please remember to support your local zoo.

Stay classy, Chicago!

My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>