VIDEO OF THE NOW

Monday, February 18, 2013

Goats Yelling at Arnold Schwarzenegger , and Quentin Tarantino Telling Off a Muppet

Arnold Schwarzenegger and a goat

Hello again, dear ones.  I am not going to waste your time, or mine, attempting to explain the title of today's post...so, just listen to the podcast (which BTW also contains an emergency CALL TO ACTION for the Fungus Army!)...

.





"DUDE, WHAT?" meme (created by an unknown genius)


If you are still saying, "DUDE, WHAT??" that's okay.  Because it is about damn time we had another exciting episode of "WTF WAS THAT...WTF IS THIS!!??"

the "WTF IS THAT?  WTF IS THIS...?" cat is caught in the fence again (found on the internets)



WTF IS THAT!?  Well of course it's an exciting internet viral video about goats, glorious goats, yelling and screaming like humans...






WTF IS THIS!?  It's an exciting response video from my youtube channel (youtube.com/jimmyfungus) made by me.  It is...  well,...  why should I use up valuable brain cells trying to explain it, when you could just watch the video.  So, if you be so kind, just watch it.  OK??








"I am shutting your butt down!"
And there is more in the news than just goats.  It seems that Quentin Tarantino is shutting people's butts down.  Well, actually this story was in the news awhile back.  And I made an AMAZING youtube video about it.  OBVIOUSLY I never got time to post it here at JimmyFungus.com...  But as I was moseying around the internets, I discovered the story was still a big deal to many of us elephants out here in the peanut gallery.

If you don't know what the hell I am talking about, it may be because you didn't listen to the podcast, where I explain this Quentin craziness in a little more detail.  Long story short, Tarantino got all prickly with an interviewer who had the unmitigated gall to ask him a question about film violence.  Who the hell did that guy think he was?

Well, whatevers,...   Just watch the spoofy video I made about it at http://youtube.com/jimmyfungus...




angry Kermit the frog gif (yah...made by me to)






And that's about all I have for you today, folks.  Once again, God bless you, and please remember to support your local zoo.

Stay classy, Chicago!


"Alice in Wonderland" Goodbye cat gif (via victheunicorn.tumblr)










My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>