VIDEO OF THE NOW

Friday, March 1, 2013

Taylor Swift Catches Goat Fever AND Harry Styles Catches a Shoe in the Crotch... PLUS the first ever episode of "Funguspiece Theater" hosted by Lord Throckmorton Fungusleaves (featuring kbbuddingwriter), and Mark "the Rambling Person" releases his first ever book

The Cookie Monster: "I DON'T ALWAYS EAT COOKIES... BUT WHEN I DO I EAT THEM IN A HORRIFYINGLY VIOLENT MANNER" meme (via "Monsterpiece Theater" on PBS)


Hello again, dear friends.  We will be covering a lot in today's post.  First up, I will be interviewing the highly esteemed kbbuddingwriter of http://karanbattu.blogspot.com/, in our first ever episode of Funguspiece Theater hosted by Lord Throckmorton Fungusleaves (that will be in the podcast).  Then we will talk about this obsession America (and perhaps much of the world) has had with goats recently (and I will also be sharing another exciting video I made with you on the subject).  But not stopping there, we will press further, and discuss this incident where Harry Styles of the incredibly popular music group One Direction got hit in the groin with a thrown shoe.  Then finally, I will share with you a special announcement regarding Mark "the Rambling Person" Noyce's new book (and also that is one of the subjects discussed in the podcast).  Anyway here is the podcast, and I implore you guys to make an effort to listen to it and tell a friend, because it contains the interview with the highly esteemed member of the blogging circle of life kbbuddingwriter.   So, you crazy kids, if you do not respect me,  I know you must at least respect him...




O.K.,  moving right along...


the "I'm sorry.  I could not hear you over the sound of how awesome I am." anteater


Well, as awesome as you are Mr. Anteater, you apparently are not as awesome as goats, who have captivated the hearts and imaginations of America, and a good portion of the world, as of late.  I talked about this in my last post, but wow wee, it has exploded into something even bigger, and better, since then with people all across the tubes of the internets creating various goat versions of your favorite music artists' songs.  The most popular ones are the Taylor Swift "goat edition" remixes.  However, I personally like the Justin Bieber goat remix the best.  So, I am just gonna post that one, just as an example of what I'm talking about here...






As I reported, the most popular ones are the Taylor Swift goat remixes, which our roving entertainment reporter Lord Throckmorton Fungusleaves felt compelled to respond to.  So here he is...






Harry Styles of One Direction gets hit in the balls with a shoe...thrown by a gorilla (animated gif... made by me)



And did you think that that was the only thing going on in the entertainment world?  Well, if you did, boy you must feel silly because it certainly isn't.  It seems that Harry Styles of One Direction got hit in the crotch with a flying shoe.  Some people think the person who flung the shoe at him was an angry Taylor Swift fan (ya see, the two of them dated if you have been living on Jupiter the last few months and did not know that).  I didn't really research this matter fully (it's not like I get paid for writing this stuff).  But I did take the time to make this delightful video(s) about the situation.  So just watch...







the "SEAL OF APPROVAL" seal (meme found on the internets)


Last but not least,  Mark Noyce of http://theramblingperson.com gave me the seal of approval to post his video announcement of his new book "Tulips and Other Short Stories" which is now available for purchase.



If you have any questions, true believers...just go ask him.  (You could ask me, but I would probably just give the wrong answer and make everyone confused).


"MY JIMMIES HAVE BEEN RESTORED" meme (from the internets)


Well, there you have it.  My first post in quite a while.  I now feel renewed...

Once again, thank you, and please remember to support your local zoo.

Stay classy, Chicago!







My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>