VIDEO OF THE NOW

Monday, February 11, 2013

How to Deal with Negative, Bullying Comments at Youtube, AND the First Ever Episode of "The Lord Throckmorton Fungusleaves Current Events Rodeo Roundup" (Justin Bieber, Bill Nye, and Charlie Sheen will be discussed)

Kim Kardashian and "Jimmies" Jesus in  "Let the Jimmies Rustle Through You"  (meme newly invented by me)

Hello again, true believers.  There is so much going on...  I think I will just explain most of it in my latest podcast instead of chuntering on here. (Yes, I think that would be best.)  So, anywho...the podcast is about all the negative comments I have been getting at youtube,...which is also a perfect segue into talking about my latest video on the youtube channel http://youtube.com/jimmyfungus.  So, if you be so kind, give the podcast a listen...






"THE RAGE OF 100 WHITE HOT SUNS OF HATEFUL FURY" (artist unknown)


As I say in the podcast, Lord Throckmorton Fungusleaves has been filled with quite a bit of anger regarding all the negative and insulting comments he receives at youtube...



"BEAR WITH IT" meme (via the internets)


But I advised Lord Throckmorton to just "bear with it", and not let his jimmies get rustled.  Rather "let the jimmies rustle through you", because with the love and support of the brave knights of the Fungus Army on our side, how can we be defeated?? It is not even possible.

Ok.  Moving right along...


Justin Bieber playing the president of the "MILEY CYRUS FAN CLUB" on SNL.  (Justin and Miley have taken turns spoofing each other on Saturday Night Live.)


As I mention in the podcast, Lord Throckmorton has a new video out on my youtube channel...which is the first ever episode of "The Lord Throckmorton Fungusleaves Current Events Rodeo Roundup", and the main topic is Justin Bieber's SNL appearance over the weekend.




As hopefully you have noticed as you watched the video, subtopics discussed were Bill Nye's appearance on CNN concerning that asteroid that will almost hit our dear planet...

Bill Nye, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Mister Rogers, Carl Sagan, and that artist guy (I don't know his name) in the exciting "SOME MEN JUST WANT TO WATCH THE WORLD LEARN" meme (created by an unknown genius)


And Charlie Sheen's plea to an allegedly murderous fugitive to turn himself into authorities...


NOT Charlie Sheen (Cookie Monster hooked on cookie dough gif via "Family Guy" and smosh.com)
(BTW, there are links with more info about all these exciting news stories, in the description portion of Lord Throckmorton's video.)

And finally, I wanted to share this awesome little vid with you.  It's where I got the clip from I used to open the podcast.  From the youtube channel upperBizzle  it's General Archie from the upcoming "War Movie."  Enjoy this, true believers.  Enjoy this!







Once again, God bless you all, and please remember to support your local zoo.

Stay classy, Chicago!


My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>