VIDEO OF THE NOW

Friday, February 8, 2013

Penelope Soto Flips Off Grumpy Judge and Pays the Price: A Tale of Authority Figures And Their Iron Fists of uhhh... Authority... Gone Cuckoo (also, we embark on a new journey at JimmyFungus.com, and I will tell you about that)

Penelope Soto rustles a judge's jimmies in a Miami Dade courtroom


Have you heard about this crazy situation with this young lady Penelope Soto who rustled a judge's jimmies, and he subsequently threw the book at her?  (SEE:  Flipping the Bird to the Judge )

Well, guess what, kids!  It's the subject of my first ever podcast.  Yes, take my hand, true believers, because we are going in a new direction here at JimmyFungus.com.  One that will save on the high cost of ink, by cutting down on words for me, and hopefully will make the experience for you, the gentle reader, more enjoyable.  Let me know what you think about this "new direction" in the comments. But for now....just click on the media player below, and let your ears do all the thinking...







"Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it." (via "Billy Madison")


Now back to our story.  As I alluded to in the podcast,  Penelope Soto pretty much told this grumpy, old judge to kiss her a$$...

the KISS MY ASS panda (via the internets)


...and the judge reacted like we were in Soviet Russia...



IN SOVIET RUSSIA JIMMIES RUSTLE YOU meme (via the internets)


...or perhaps the judge was just givng her a dose of "tough love"?



WORK HARDER COMRADE BEAR (via Soviet Russia)


Luckily, my roving current events analyst Lord Throckmorton Fungusleaves has been covering this story, and was able to bring you this new delightful video...SO WATCH!








Welp, dear friends...  that's all I have for you today.



a panda's butt (via SOMESAI @ FLICKR )


So, I figure I'd just post this picture of a panda's butt I found on the internets, and call it an afternoon.


Once again, thank you, and please remember to support your local zoo.  Stay clasyy, Chicago!




My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>