VIDEO OF THE NOW

Friday, December 13, 2013

The Best of Doge: The Absolute Best of the Shibe-Doge Internet Meme (so meme... much gif... wow)

spinning shibe-doge gif (via the internets)


Hello again, true believers...  I know I have not posted for quite awhile,  so you may ask,  "What is it now that has filled you with the Fungus Spirit and made you want to live again?"  Welp, unless you have been living under a rock (actually that is where most Americans live), then you have heard of the new doge meme, which is sweeping the internets.  I admit not even a master of memes, such as I, fully grasps the deeper meaning of this exhilarating new shibe-doge meme, so I will not even try to explain it.  I will simply tell you the story through the best doge memes and gifs the internets have to offer you.  I did not make any of these myself, so I will do my best to at least give some credit to the source where I discovered them, if I am not able to track them back to their original creator.  (Btw, it pains me I was not able to type this entry in comic-sans, but that option was not available to me at short notice...yah.)

So, without further ado...here is the best, the VERY best of shibe-doge...



doge bird of shibe "good luck and prosperity will come to you" (via the internets)




perhaps you are unsure how to pronounce "doge" 




it's pronounced doe-zhe




If you don't know how to pronounce doe-zhe then watch the video below...






the ultimate doge gif (via the internets)



Doge for president....wow (via http://uguubearscave.storenvy.com/)




HELLO    YES, THIS IS DOGE (via the internets)




Tom Hanks shibe-doge gif (via sniper23 @ knowyourmeme)



doge taco wow (via evolutionofnerdy.tumblr)



anti-social doge (via hateopotateo.tumblr)



doge ali vs. sleepy liston (via erb.tumblr)




the reflexes of Muhammad "doge" Ali (via wepraiseyoususan @ knowyourmeme)



BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT DOGE (via the interwebs)



doge STAHP gif (via the internets)



THE DOGE KING Wow (the internets)



Dogeheart (via the webs)



doge-shrek (via the nets)



Doge Ross  (via the webs)



Doge Wiseau in shibe-doge's "The Room" (via the internets)



shibe-doge in "the shibing"  (via the webs)


grumpy CatDoge (via facebook.com/WowSuchPage )




"deal with it" doge   here ya go...  the only tangible contribution I have made to this meme, as I was the one who wrote "doge with it" on this



CSI shibe (via the internets)



"no God, only Doge" (via the interwebs)  admittedly some are turning Doge into a kind of false God...  I do not nescessarily endorse this belief system, nor do I condemn it. 




Yes.  Well, I think this is a pretty good place to stop the show.  Once again, thank you, and please remember to support your local zoo.

Stay classy, Chicago!

My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>