VIDEO OF THE NOW

Friday, November 15, 2013

Francis HATES Google+ & Shane Dawson's One Direction "Story Of My Life" Parody (REACTIONS from Wilford Fungus, Throckmorton Fungusleaves, Chucky C. Chuckles, and now ME Jimmy Fungus, as well)

"You get nothing!"  Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory/TheShining gif  (created by an unknown genius)


Sadly, and with much regret,  I have not posted anything for the last couple of weeks or so.  And because of that,...you, my dear friends... got nothing.


The rumors regarding my absence were largely unfounded, and prone to wild exaggerations...


HEY BRO   HEARD YOU HAD A LADY OVER LAST NIGHT cat meme (via timewastingclub.com)


I, however, can assure you, the explanation is neither exotic...nor glamorous.  I was simply accursed with a case of melancholia, and was not feeling the least bit creative.


Leave Me Alone cat meme


But as Lord Throckmorton Fungusleaves would say, "That is neither here nor there."  However, what is here and there, is the fact that I have made an exciting new video.


youtube personality "Francis" from the channel youtube.com/boogie2988, star of videos such as Francis Hates Google+


The first part of the video has to do with this whole crazy youtube/Google+ integration business...


ME RUNNING AWAY FROM UR LIES meme


It seems like a good many youtubers feel betrayed by all the changes that Google has brought to their favorite website.  And nearly everyone is throwing in their 2 cents about this situation...



Emma Blackery in My Thoughts on Google+





Then the second half of my new video is basically a review of Shane Dawson's recent effort One Direction "Story of my Life" PARODY on his channel ShaneDawsonTV.



Shane Dawson home alone



And so,  without further ado...



Shane Dawson in his One Direction spoof  "Story of My Life"



Well, ok... here...  we're ready now.  Without further further ado,  here is my latest video.  A roundtable (figuratively speaking),  open forum discussion featuring Wilford Fungus, Lord Throckmorton Fungusleaves, and Chucky C. Chuckles...







Angry Bert of Sesame Street (just because)


And with that we end today's exciting trek through the blogosphere.

Once again, thank you, and please remember to support your local zoo.

Stay classy, Chicago!

My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>