VIDEO OF THE NOW

Friday, October 2, 2015

Honey Boo Boo's "Movin' Up": A Strike, a Spare, or a Gutter Ball?

Fred Flinstone's amazing bowling skills


The most important story in the world this week is Honey Boo Boo (aka Alana Thompson)'s new video "Movin' Up."


DO THE HONEY BOO BOO!



Well, instead of posting gifs & pics why don't I just post the dang video so you can all watch it...





Honey Boo Boo in "Movin' Up"




And I would be reportorially remiss if I did not offer some in depth musical criticism from my own youtube channel, so here is Lord Throckmorton Fungusleaves with an episode of LORD THROCKMORTON FUNGUSLEAVES ULTIMATE DANCE PARTY...







AFTER SOME PUNK A$$ PUNKS VANDALIZED MAH CAR


And in the words of the immortal Forrest Gump,  "That's all I've got to say about that."  Thank you, and goodnight.

My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>