VIDEO OF THE NOW

Friday, February 10, 2017

idubbbz and Tana Mongeau Almost Start World War III

ahh I did a video on this Shia LaBeouf #HeWillNotDivideUs stuff last week but ran out of time to blog post about it


Welcome back, true believers.  Just thought I'd dissect the strange goings on between youtube superstars idubbbz  and Tana Mongeau for you while I had a few spare moments.







bear meme from the internets





If you spend a lot of time at youtube you know who idubbbz is and you probably have more recently heard of Tana Mongeau...  well, instead of rumbling on I will just post the pertinent videos and let you sort through it all if you wish to do so.

First I will post Idubbz Content Cop expose on Tana Mongeau...










found this Harambe meme on the internets







And here is Tana Mongeau's version of what happened...






Alexander Jahans



And here is my video on the whole sordid affair (featuring the first ever episode of "Caught in the Crosshairs") which I highly recommend that you watch...





Thank you and goodnight.

My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>