VIDEO OF THE NOW

Thursday, July 12, 2012

JimmyFungus.com (in some ways very influential...in some ways,...not so much); A Legendary Boxxy Boxx-a-thon; Mitt Romney Booed at the NAACP; 10 Crazy Questions, and ALSO: Song of the Day (if I live that long)




Hello, again true believers.  Well, if it seems to you like there is not a lot going on, on the internets today, how very wrong you are!.  Because there is certainly an unbelievable amount of things happening.  Let me tell you about them.

Gorilla in suit
Well, remember my article about the phishing business at twitter, with direct messages saying "this user is saying nasty things about you" or words to that effect, etc. and so forth??

Truth is you probably DON'T remember it,  because since I wrote that article, and informed the world of this scam...still NOTHING has been done about it!!! I have received nearly a gorillion more of these messages since then, which really rustles my jimmies.


Let's now speak about another area of my failure, and that is my political articles.  All of my political articles are complete failures as far as hits or traffic are concerned.  For some reason, whenever I write a poltical article it turns out to be a complete dud.  Almost no one ever ends up reading it, unless I put a picture of ancient aliens expert Giorgio A. Tsoukalos somewhere in the article (and then people are probably just coming to the article to see the picture of Giorgio Tsoukalos, and not to hear my thoughts).

ancient aliens expert Giorgio Tsoukalos, and an Egyptian pyramid (via dirkelectricity.tumblr)

But today's article is a political article, so you are probably saying to yourselves, "HAHAHA.  What are you stupid or something?  Why are you wasting half your night writing a stupid article no one will read.  HAHAHA.  God are you stupid!"

Justin Bieber gif
Well, no I'm not that stupid.  I'm also going to talk about other things.  And I'm not leading with the politics.  I'm going to lead with my story about the Boxxy Boxx-a-thon.  But here in the U.S., we have a big election coming up, and I would be journalistically remiss if I did not speak about it at all.

Besides I do have some things I want to say about it.

So, anyway, now I have talked about all the many facets of all the areas where I am totally non-influential on the internets.  Now, let me talk about a moral victory of sorts, that I have just had recently.  Yay.










Boxxy: You See

Boxxy "You See" gif


Totally and utterly by happenstance, I was browsing one of the most influential and powerful message boards on earth, and I was very happy and excited to see that a gif I had made, my Boxxy: Challenge Accepted gif, was being used in a thread where the topic was the "Boxxy Challenge."  This "Boxxy Challenge" if I remember correctly, was to listen to the Boxxy "You See" song (originally created by Danielson742 at youtube) a gorillion times...or as many times as possible,...or something like that.  (Anywho, for me it was not much of a challenge.  I could listen to that song a gorillion times standing on my head.)

Now, I hope that all of you reading this leave a comment.  But please, all that I ask, is you watch this entire video below before leaving your comment.  "You See" sung by Boxxy is probably THE greatest song ever written, so it is really the least you can do for me.







Thanks you for watching the entire video.  Now we are able to move on to the political portion of this article...








Mitt Romney's Speech Bombs at the NAACP

Mitt Romney vs. Neil deGrasse Tyson:  Watch out,we got a bad ass over here!
Ok.  I'm kind of exaggerating, when I say Mitt "bombed."  Rather, Romney just heard a loud chorus of boos when he said he would repeal "Obamacare."






Seriously, what's the deal with the low quality video of this Romney speech??  This guy might be president of the United States of America, and  there is better video quality in one of the low budget movies from the 1960's that Bersercules reviews, than in this video of his speech!  I mean seriously....wtf!!!???

But as Fozzie Bear would say...moving right along...







10 Crazy Questions

Eight Crazy Nights "Adam Sandler is a Genius."


Mark the Rambling Person tagged me with one of those deals where you ask a person 10 questions, and then you pass it on, pyramid scheme thingies...  But, if it's ok, I will save that one for next time.  It will even be my lead story.  Or at least I think it will be my lead story.  But, I definitely WILL do it.  Unless I get run over by a truck, or get severe diarrhea, or something like that...






Song of the Day

Tonight We Are Young from the video "We Are Young" by Fun.


Okk..we made it.  Now we play ourselves out with the Song of the Day:  "We Are Young" by Fun.







Once again, thank you all...and please remember to support your local zoo.




Stay classy, Chicago.


My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>