VIDEO OF THE NOW

Friday, April 24, 2015

Despite Mounting Failures, We Here at JimmyFungus.com Continue to Press On (Chucky C. Chuckles continues his Worldwide Comedy Tour & Dogmorton Fungusleaves invents the RUFF ROLL)

Bert & Ernie gif (I honestly don't know why Bert has not left Ernie after all the messes he has gotten him into over the years)


Welcome back, dear friends.  I continue to carry a lot on my plate... striving to bring you not only exciting memes and gifs week after week... but entertaining youtube videos as well.



Are you ready for them?  (I don't think that you are.)


new MY JIMMIES ARE READY with Arnold Schwarzenegger
 

Welp, this week we continue the Chucky C. Chuckles world comedy tour (which is being received all over with tepid enthusiasm)...



Chucky C. Chuckles worldwide comedy tour continues


Here is actual footage of Mr. Chuckles's latest performance from my very own youtube channel...





As usual, Chucky provides us with a load of laughs, as well as a load of feels...


feels in the rain (created by an unknown genius)





How excited you must be to find out, however, that wasn't the only video posted on my youtube channel this week...


Rick Astley gif



It was Dogmorton Fungusleaves (Lord Throckmorton Fungusleaves's pooch) that pointed out to me,  people can't RICK ROLL each other anymore because frankly,  RICK ROLLING is yesterday's news.



things Rick Astley will NEVER do (via the internets)



So Dogmorton Fungusleaves and I conceived a new version of the RICK ROLL called the RUFF ROLL. If you don't believe me just watch the video below...






So, there ya go.  You can use the RUFF ROLL to troll your friends, neighbors, co-workers... your father, your mother, your brother, your lover...whoever.


Ok, moving on.  Speaking of passing things around, do you remember how I discussed a few weeks earlier that we here at JimmyFungus.com are on a quest to make exciting new memes and pass them around the internets?  Honestly, I didn't think anybody would agree to cooperate with me, but Jax at raviolisandwaterworks.com actually listened to me and spread the "brussel sprouts do a body good" meme around a bit... so, WAY TO GO, JAX!!



Anywho, here is this week's meme featuring Hollywood superstar Shia LaBeouf...


new Shia LaBeouf meme


And there are many more memes and gifs on the horizon, but they will have to wait until next time, for we are out of time, and out of breath.



the San Diego chicken is devastated after a defeat


Thank you, and goodnight.

My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>