VIDEO OF THE NOW

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Bad Joke Eel: The VERY BEST of the Bad Joke Eel Meme (These are the best, just forget the rest!)

Well, unlike almost every website on the face of the earth... when I write about one of the exciting memes sweeping the internets (in this case the "Bad Joke Eel" meme), I don't post every version of the meme that's ever been made, just for the heck of it. Here I am only posting the VERY BEST of the "Bad Joke Eel" meme:



"Bad Joke Eel" reaction faces

 This first "Bad Joke Eel" meme I found on the internets, pretty much explains the whole meme in a nutshell.  Someone thought eels looked like they just told a joke and are waiting for a reaction...  and, I guess they kinda do!


Bad Joke Eels Jeff and Dave:  "Why are fish so smart?"


Bad Joke Eel:  "What do they call a nun in a wheel chair?"


Bad Joke Eel:  "What did the gay deer say when he left the bar?"


Bad Joke Eel:  "How does Moses make his tea?"


Bad Joke Eel:  "This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I never met herbivore."


Bad Joke Eel:  "Did you hear about 2 guys who stole a calender?"


Bad Joke Eel:  "So these two baby seals walk into a club..."


Bad Joke Eel:  "What did the buffalo say to his son when he left for college?"


Bad Joke Eel:  "I guess that's what you call a constellation prize"


Bad Joke Eel:  "What did one eel say to the other eel?"


Well, kids...  that will end our buoyant voyage through the internets today.


Once again, God bless you, and please remember to support your local zoo.


Stay classy, Chicago!

My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>