VIDEO OF THE NOW

Saturday, December 8, 2012

BAWW Part Dieux

"FEELERS GONNA FEEL"
I have been promising a Part 2 to my epic baww post (SEE:  BAWW: the best of baww, as in,...the most epic baww post ever:A BEAUTIFUL SADNESS ) for some time now...

So, I will just give you a brief mission statement here, and then we shall get on with it.

Once again (as in the first post), I can take no personal credit for any of these.  I am simply sharing them...   so that they may, perhaps, help you through a dark time in your life, in the same way they have helped me.

O.k.  Enough of my chuntering.  Let's go...


"Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you...It just means that their part in your story is over."



"wondering if anything you've done has affected anyone"


"NO ONE WOULD EVER BE THIS HAPPY TO SEE ME"



"I thought you were just a cat but I realized you were my best friend."


hug



Adventure Time "hug"


"suckin' at something is the first step to being sorta good at something."


angel dream


baww bear


"just because someone hits you, it doesn't mean they don't love you"


Bert and Ernie:  "I still think of you."


"You have to be nice to you since I can't do it" bird


"wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere...?"


"Hey Teddy can I have your eye button?"


cactus hug



cat hug


"whenever I get too happy something bad always happens," Charlie Brown


Charlie Brown and Linus on "losing"


"Friend is someone to share the last cookie with." ~ Cookie Monster


"cuddle weather"




"A defense of Teddy Bears"


"puppy doesn't have a leg?"


"Before you jump, there's something you have to know"




"ducks can't be astronauts"

elephant's mindset



"get cape...wear cape...fly."


"your greatest horror"


"Hang in there." (blogger Dwei has informed me this is from "Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei")


"If you are happy I'm happy too."


hiding from the world


"I care about this a lot"


"jolly octopus" and "saddest turtle"


"Go away, Mom.  Leave me alone."


"lingering darkness"


the lonely land rover


"if you meet a loner"


"love is like a rubber band" (via michysoong.tumblr)


"I'll love you forever"


"There is no greater sorrow than to recall a time of happiness when in misery."




"Please wake up, Mr. Bubbles..."


life of a parakeet


Parallel Lines


"The reason the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used."


"the definition of hell"


"In search of their other halves." - Plato's Symposium




"pretend hand holding"


Spongebob Squarepants asks Patrick Star: "What do you usually do when I'm gone?"


Cyanide and Happiness Depressing Comic Week 3


take risks


"UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to bet better." ~ The Lorax


"Up" a dying wish




"The greatest gift is these virtual reality goggles." (via buttersafe.com)


"the walls around your heart"




"I hope...I never have to live without you." ~ Winnie the Pooh


Eeyore "I didn't notice you were here." 


Eeyore "own worst enemy" OR "own best friend"


"WISH YOU WERE HERE."  by Gregor Czaykowski

"YOU ARE MY WHOLE WORLD." ~ Dr. Doom




"Animal Crossing" baww gif





FIN














My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>