VIDEO OF THE NOW

Thursday, December 6, 2012

"Tax the Rich: An Animated Fairy Tale" (narrated by Ed Asner) instigates an epic political pissing contest

"I HAVE TO PEE"  Cat.


Well, I believe it was LBJ who once said that he would rather have people inside his political big tent pissing out, than outside the big tent pissing in.  Unfortunately, political discourse in this country has degenerated to the point where people are peeing all over the place...inside, outside, up and down.  Though honesty compels me to report, I am not all that upset about this, because it's kind of entertaining.  O.k., let's learn a little bit more...



"Dot's Poetry Corner" via "The Animaniacs"


It seems that world famous actor Edward Asner narrated a video in support of the California Federation of Teachers called "Tax the Rich: An Animated Fairy Tale."  You can check it out below...





It also seems, that the video was a little too blunt with regards to it's attack on the 1% because they are VERY angry about it.  Although the 1% are a very small part of the population of the U.S.A., they have really BIG mouths that they use to complain a lot.  Anywho, Sean Hannity and Michelle Malkin are super P.O.'d about the "Tax the Rich" vid...






trickle down economics?

Long story short, Hannity had one of the FOX News "producers" ambush Mr. Asner to ask him about the scene in the video that supposedly made Sean the most angry, in which super rich people seem to be taking a whiz on average Americans.  (This scene it appears has since been edited out of the video, but Sean is probably still mad.) 


Ed  then asks the FOX News "producer" if he can take a whiz on HIM, which is the funniest part of the report if you ask me (I know.  No one did ask me.).  Michelle Malkin also chimes in with her commentary, but I already have a headache as it is while I am writing this, so I didn't watch that part...so, I cannot comment on that.

But honesty compels me to report, it seems a bit hypocritical for FOX News to be outraged about certain kinds of whiz, and not other kinds of whiz...  I mean considering the stunt former FOX News host Glenn Beck pulled just days ago.


Glenn Beck's "Obama in Pee Pee" artwork

 Welp, if you missed that whole controversy then just read my article WTF IS THIS!...WTF WAS THAT!? (first episode ever): Featuring Cat and also that goofball Glenn Beck

But, I digress.  Is there anything that can be done to stop this endless political bickering between the two sides, before America falls off the fiscal cliff?  Luckily former Independent presidential candidate (and new political commentator for JimmyFungus.com) Abraham Fungus Jr.has a solution.  Please watch today's special video from my very own youtube channel below...





Way to go, Abraham!



Chuck Norris thumbs up gif


Even the Chuck Norris gif is impressed.



Once again, thank you all, and please remember to support your local zoo.

Stay classy, Chicago!

My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>