VIDEO OF THE NOW

Friday, December 28, 2012

Reaction Faces: Sad, Mad, Happy, Glad (A Plethora of Reaction Faces)





The Top 10 Greatest Reaction Faces From the Internets that I was Able to Compile at Short Notice


Yes...  and as I said, I didn't make any of these gifs myself.  I found them on the vast tubes of theinternets.  So, now that I have been upfront and 100% Oprah honest about that...here they are:


scared or frightened reaction face from "Italian Spiderman"


Grizzly Adams reaction gif


Hank Hill angry reaction gif



Neil deGrasse Tyson "Watch out we have a badass over here" reaction gif



Christian Bale reacting to Kermit the frog gif


Dr. Zoidberg from "Futurama" sad reaction gif


Jennifer Lawrence nose wiggling reaction gif (I don't really know what to call this reaction.  It is cute though.)


a very angry Danny Devito flips the bird in this reaction gif


a very surprised Miley Cyrus in this particular reaction gif


And in our final reaction gif...a very smooth Mike Tyson


Well, dear friends, I'm afraid I have run out of entertainment to provide you with today.  Once again thank you muchly, and please remember to support your local zoo.

My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>