VIDEO OF THE NOW

Friday, January 4, 2013

THE COUNCIL HAS SPOKEN: The Top 10 Most Influential People of 2012

"THE COUNCIL HAS SPOKEN" cat meme (found on the internets)

Well, I have had a rough week really.  I have not been feeling very well, and I have been suffering from a series of disappointments lately.  Firstly, TEAM FUNGUS failed me once again.  I gave them one thing to do...get my "Top 10 Most Influential People of 2012"  video up to 1000 views before New Year's Day...




...and they could not even accomplish that.  Plus, I think Lord Throckmorton Fungusleaves gave me the Bubonic Plague or something after he returned from Siberia on his quest to hunt down the Abominable Grinch.   So, if someone reading this would at least bother to attempt to watch the video this time, perhaps even just 5 seconds of it, I will not have to fire Abraham Fungus Jr. (who is in charge of this whole mess of an operation).

Also, to make bad news more somber, the evil troll "Jervaise Brooks Hamster" (or whatever the hell this dummy calls himself) returned to harass me again.  I hate to inform him, but no one reads the comments section on this site anyway (I mean besides me!).

Forrest Gump "I AM NOT A SMART MAN" meme (dedicated to the troll)


I must at least give the troll credit for putting more comments on my site in 2 days than any of my real life personal "friends" managed to put on in the last 5 years.  Unfortunately, all his comments were mean-spirited and abusive, so now I have to enable "comment approval."  Sorry about that, guys.   You can all thank that a$$hole troll.

Seriously, who trolls someone at blogger?  I've never even heard of anything so lame.  It would be like someone getting obsessed with Charlie Rose and putting nasty comments all over the PBS chat forum.  So troll, here's an idea since you are such an brilliant intellectual.  Go harass George F. Will.  He deserves you.

Anywho, back to the real purpose of this post.  The Top 10 Most Influential People of 2012.  Again, I know this is late, but, ehh, whatever...  Ya know.


Come to think of it, I don't have much to say about my video after all.  So, why don't we just play ourselves out with a song.







Another Time by Leo Sayer on Grooveshark


Once again thank you all, and please remember to support your local zoo.





My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>