VIDEO OF THE NOW

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Top Taylor Swift Memes on the Internets (But 1st, Lord Throckmorton's Taylor Swift response video via my very own youtube channel)

the lovely Taylor Swift gets boinked in the head with a basketball


Well, hello again, you crazy kids.  This entry is pretty much dedicated to Taylor Swift in all her magnificence.  But before, we get to that, let me tell you what's been going on at my youtube channel...

My roving entertainment reporter, and the official poet laureate of JimmyFungus.com, the very honorable and highly esteemed Lord Throckmorton Fungusleaves III, has been producing quite a few videos of late for my official channel http://youtube.com/jimmyfungus.  And what he has been working on, are some channel reviews of some of the biggest names at youtube.  In Throckmorton's most recent review, the Lord of Fungus takes on one of the very biggest stars of youtube, Shane Dawson.



not Shane Dawson


Welpers, ...I guess what I will have to do is first post the particular Shane Dawson video that Lord Throckmorton Fungusleaves will be reviewing and responding to, so you at least have a clue what the hell he is talking about.

And then, I will obviously post Lord Throckmorton Fungusleaves's exciting review of Shane Dawson's video, which hopefully you will watch (and I highly recommend that you do).



not Taylor Swift
Shane's video coincidentally is entitled "IS TAYLOR SWIFT HIGH!?"  The vid doesn't really have much to do with Taylor Swift OR getting high, but Shane Dawson calls it "IS TAYLOR SWIFT HIGH!?" because...   well, I'll let Lord Throckmorton explain all that in his response.


O.k., I will post the Shane Dawson vid,, but to be 100% Oprah honest, I really don't care if you guys watch it too intently, because I need you to save your energies for Lord Throckmorton's response video.  Nevertheless, here it is..so just skim through it all half-assed or whatever...

(UPDATE 12/18/2014:  NEVERMIND... YOU DON'T REALLY NEED TO WATCH EITHER OF THESE VIDEOS... BUT IF YOU REALLY WANT TO WATCH A VIDEO, WATCH WILFORD FUNGUS'S REVIEW OF TAYLOR SWIFT "SHAKE IT OFF" PARODIES WHICH I POSTED A LITTLE FURTHER DOWN.  GOD BLESS YOU, AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!)






"YOU HAVE CAT TO BE KITTEN ME RIGHT MEOW" cat meme


Not to give too much away, but Lord Throckmorton Fungusleaves isn't too impressed with the Shane Dawson "IS TAYLOR SWIFT HIGH!?" video.  I don't know.  Maybe Lord Throckmorton is just grumpy from all the shrapnel still left over in his posterior from his service during World War I, but he seemed pretty cranky, at least towards the end of his critique.  Oh well.  Please check it out anyway, and give us some feedback:






REVIEW OF ALL TAYLOR SWIFT "SHAKE IT OFF" PARODIES W/ AMERICAN HERO  WILFORD FUNGUS





ALSO SEE...




And now...

The Very Best Taylor Swift Memes on All of the Internets




  O.k.,  without further ado, let's get on with "The Very Best Taylor Swift Memes on All of the Internets."  I didn't make any of these particular ones (or I made one of them actually).  I just felt they were the best of the best Taylor Swift memes out there, so I am sharing them with you all.


Are you ready for them?


I don't think that you are...



"I CAN'T HOLD ALL OF THIS SUCCESS" Taylor Swift meme


"MAYBE I'M THE PROBLEM" Taylor Swift meme


"I CAN'T WAIT TO WRITE OUR BREAKUP SONG" Taylor Swift and Harry Styles meme


Taylor Swift vs. Harry Styles meme


Harry Styles get hit in the balls by Taylor Swift gif






Taylor Swift Jeopardy question





"DUDE, YOU'RE SO DEEP I CAN'T SEE YOU ANYMORE" Taylor Swift meme



Taylor Swift meme (Overly Attached Girlfriend version)


Taylor Swift meme (Bad Luck Brian version)


Taylor Swift meme (philosoraptor version)



Success Kid is excited Taylor Swift is making a new album


Taylor Swift in "FLYSWAT RIOT"



Taylor Swift:  I CAN'T BEAR IT meme



"Scumbag" Taylor Swift meme



Taylor Swift grossed out by Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez kiss gif


"WELL THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY" meme (Taylor Swift version)



Taylor Swift & Grumpy Cat meme





Taylor Swift "we gonna get WHITE GIRL WASTED right about MEOW" meme




Taylor Swift "Last Supper" breakup painting (via mtv.com "Nick and Sara Live")



Taylor Swift - Bad Blood "pancakes don't fix bullet holes" meme




Well, friends, that's all the exciting Taylor Swift memes I have for you right now.


Once again, thank you, and please remember to support your local zoo.









My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>