VIDEO OF THE NOW

Friday, October 18, 2013

Alison Gold and Patrice Wilson's "Chinese Food" (our very own Chucky C. Chuckles REACTS)

OH GOD What have I done? panda gif (from the internets)


Welp, I thought it was quite important that I blurt out an entry today at good ole JimmyFungus.com (as I have not done this in awhile)...  so indeed, that is what I have done.

And the topic of today's hastily thrown together post is Alison Gold's "Chinese Food" (Official Music Video).


D.J. Patrice Wilson (the genius behind Alison Gold's "Chinese Food")


The video is another triumph for Patrice Wilson (the producer of "Friday") as far as being a viral video sensation is concerned.

Critically speaking, however...  the reviews have at best been MIXED...


Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker are featured in this Star Wars meme


Luckily, there is one source where you can go to receive the unvarnished truth on these matters.  Our very own Chucky C. Chuckles gives you an honest video review of "Chinese Food" and reveals some other things the anti-Rebecca Black mainstream media would not dare tell you.  So just watch the vid below and tell us what you think in the comments section...







Well, anywho...  i don't really know what the motives of this Patrice Wilson character are...



Kermit the Frog "SOME MEN JUST WANT TO WATCH THE WORLD BURN" meme




...but, I know that Chucky C. Chuckles and I wish you all the very best.



the "no one gives a f*ck" sloth


Once again thank you, and please remember to support your local zoo...


Stay classy, Chicago!

My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>