VIDEO OF THE NOW

Friday, April 11, 2014

Goats Strike Back!: The Bleating Goat Meme is Revived Thanks to "GAME OF GOATS (Game of Thrones Goat Version)"...Kim Kardashian, Hermione Granger, Sloths, Tourettes Guy, and Stewie from "Family Guy" are also discussed

NEW!  Hermione Granger knocks Kim Kardashian out of her chair with magic wand gif


Welcome back!  Every week I try to bring you all some exciting news that will knock you out of your chairs.  I know there is always something important going on around the world, and thusly on the internets as well...  but I struggled mightily to find a compelling topic to write about this week.

Then a miracle occurred.  It was brought to my attention that that goat mania was back and in full force, spreading like a case of wild mumps (although a very amusing case of the wild mumps) across the tubes of the internets.


sloths and goats show their support for me in this poster



So I immediately went to the library of the Jimmy Fungus Institute for Advanced Studies and Also For Learning to see what goat memes I had left over... ones that I had not used yet...


Rowan Atkinson speaking of living as a goat on "The Black Adder" I think (via the internets)
Sadly, this was the only goat related meme type thingamajig I had left.


  However, did you know that my most successful youtube video of all time is goat themed...?



NEW Tourettes Guy "I don't give a sh*t" reaction gif


 That's right!  So, what I will do is post the new video sensation "GAME OF GOATS (Game of Thrones Goat Version)", and the I will post MY video (which was hosted by the most highly esteemed Lord Throckmorton Fungusleaves), so that you can enjoy them consecutively.





GAME OF GOATS (Game of Thrones Goat Version)







Game of Goats (a response by the highly esteemed Lord Throckmorton Fungusleaves)







INTERESTING sloth meme (NEW!)


Alright, kids.  I hope you found all of that sufficiently interesting, because that's all I have for you this week.


Once again, God bless you all, and please remember to support your local zoo.



brand spankin' NEW Ted blows a kiss to Stewie from Family Guy meme


Stay classy, Chicago!

My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>