VIDEO OF THE NOW

Friday, May 30, 2014

AND SO I RETURN... Subjects Covered in this Post 1.) Goals For This Summer 2.) My Magnum Opus of Memes 3.) Wilford Brimley 4.) Kermit the Frog 5.) Other Stuff

John Ritter "Three's Company" and pug reaction gif


Hello again, true believers.  I am back (after a brief hiatus in which I have been working on some very important stuff).  As you hopefully saw in the title, in this post I will be discussing some of my goals for this coming summer.  If you read Mark Noyce's http://theramblingperson.com you may remember he is always talking about creating a magnum opus.  But I give Mark a lot of plugs, so this time I will give a shout-out to Michael D'Agostino of http://alifeexaminedblog.blogspot.com.au/  who gave me one a few weeks back.  He doesn't have a lot of comments on his blog...  I think because you have to log in to your Google + to comment, and no one wants to do that.  So stop being so damn lazy and go over to Michael's blog and leave some comments.  But as Lord Throckmorton Fungusleaves would say, "That is neither here, nor there." 

So, yeah, this summer I am planning on getting back into making the youtube videos.  Not in this post though.  So let me talk about one of my other goals, which is to further promulgate Wilford Brimley memes across the vast expanse of the internets.  Wait, look....  here are 2 new ones right now...




"YOU'VE JUST BEEN BRIMLEYED" by this NEW arctic Wilford Brimley meme




new, exciting "Wilford Brimley OUT OF NOWHERE!" meme (CLICK ON IT TO SEE IT IN ALL IT'S MAJESTY)



Okay then... those are 2 new ones.  You can let me know if you think they are HOT or NOT...





new "HOT or NOT" goat meme thing/whatever it is





So, I was actually going to embark on making my magnum opus of memes this week by making an elaborate gif about the life and times of Kermit the Frog all set to Neil Diamond lyrics...



new MINDF*CK gif starring Kermit the Frog and Benedict Cumberbatch (with help from outerspacecake.tumblr and the internets)




But that was too DAMN much work, so instead I made this meme you are hopefully looking at below...












A guy like me doesn't get a lot of compliments, but hopefully someone out there will like this at least...  I hope.








Welp, that's about all I've got to say right now.  I will kindly show myself the door...


NEW Kilngon/Star Trek GTFO gif

My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>