VIDEO OF THE NOW

Friday, July 11, 2014

Tumblr vs. 4Chan (The Ultimate YouTube Video), ALSO the "But That's None of My Business" Kermit the Frog Meme...PLUS Tommy Wiseau Revisited, AND Song of the Day (if we get that far)

new Kermit the Frog "But That's None of My Business" gif


It may be "none of my business", but the biggest story in the world this week is the heating up rivalry between Tumble and 4Chan.



I'm not sure who's side Space Ghost is on (probably tumblr's)


If you're still confused just watch the latest video from my youtube channel below...





Now if that video doesn't make you scream with the joyous happiness of a gummy bear, I don't know what will...






Which is the perfect segue into our next topic:   a man who has been called "one of the most inspirational figures of our time"...  Tommy Wiseau.   SEE:  Why Wiseau's 'The Room' is a Masterpeice



See Wiseau in action below...





new YOU'RE TEARING ME APART, LISA! cat meme inspired by Tommy Wiseau's "The Room"



And I have run out of gifs and memes for now... which is why we are ending with Song of the Day.  It is featured on the soundtrack of "Wish I Was Here", which evidently is Zach Braff's "follow up" to "Garden State."  I didn't see "Garden State" but I am told people loved it as much as they hated it.  Well anywho, here's the official video for "Simple Song"...







Once again thank you, and please remember to support your local zoo.


Stay classy, Chicago!

My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>