VIDEO OF THE NOW

Friday, July 4, 2014

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: My New YouTube Channel Trailer is Ready (it may not be Chuck Norris Approved...but we got the next best thing)...ALSO, Jimmy Rustling, Ron Burgundy, Evangelizing Dolphins, and lots of LOLs...PLUS the unveiling of Chuck Fungus

exciting new CHUCK NORRIS APPROVED gif


Welcome back, true believers.  Open up your ears, and get your eyeballs in gear because I have some great and exciting news!!



Ron Burgundy calling the FUNGUS ARMY to action


I have some great and exciting news, Fungus Army!!  Oh wait...  I said that already.  But I am not exaggerating...




"THE GREAT RUSTLING OF OUR TIME" (created by an unknown genius)



This IS very exciting news.  Earth shaking even...




"DO YOU HAVE A MOMENT TO DISCUSS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST" meme starring dolphin



Well, maybe not THAT earth shaking...  but still I am fairly pleased.





For I have just completed my brand spankin' new trailer for my youtube channel.  And in this trailer (as I promised in the title of this article), we unveil our new hero...the legendary Chuck Fungus.  Check it out!






So, I trust you have all had a favorable reaction?



hilarious new LOL meme



Anywho, that's the only thrilling news I have to bring you this week.  Stick a fork in me... I'm done.





PREZ SWAG meme (created by some unknown genius)


Once again, thank you,  and please remember to support your local zoo.


Stay classy, Chicago!

My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>